+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trivial things that get on your nerves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trivial things that get on your nerves

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    - worst of all, he forgot to mention the sponsor's name at one of the substitutions, I should think that's a hanging offence.
    I.d forgotten the sponsors substitute announcements. How bloody annoying were they on Tuesday. Can't say I.ve noticed them to that extent from my usual seat in the Ninian Stand before. I hope Warnock regularly gets the starting xi correct, to limit the number of those bloody announcements we have to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I.d forgotten the sponsors substitute announcements. How bloody annoying were they on Tuesday. Can't say I.ve noticed them to that extent from my usual seat in the Ninian Stand before. I hope Warnock regularly gets the starting xi correct, to limit the number of those bloody announcements we have to listen to.
    People who use . instead of '
    People who leave posters on trees and lampposts advertising events then NEVER remove them after the event has taken place
    People!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantonboy View Post
    People who use . instead of '
    People who leave posters on trees and lampposts advertising events then NEVER remove them after the event has taken place
    People!!!
    1-alan-partridge-quotes.jpg