Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
Grooming Gang: ‘White Women Are Good for Only One Thing – for People Like Me to F*** and Use as Trash’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ce-are-racist/
Sadly that is the attitude of some.

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, when I was at school and living in Somerset me and my friend were groomed by some older lads from our local Indian restaurant.
I never even considered my self as 'groomed' until I watched the drama thing on tv about the events in Rochdale tbh, I was only 14/15 when it happened and I didn't even know what grooming was so I never really saw it as the same thing but it was, there were many similarities in that drama of things they said and did, they would drive along side us when we walked home from school trying to give us lifts, buy us drinks on the sea front while blasting our fav music out of their car, we thought they were ok to start with.
After we had known them for a little while they managed to talk me and my mate in to bunking off school for the day to go to Bristol with them, they said they had to deliver something (I know) it was only when we were sat in the back of the car in some slummy area of Bristol and they were outside the shop talking to a gang of blokes and pointing at the car that we suddenly realised how vulnerable and stupid we were.
We got back from Bristol and they insisted that we go and have some food in the restaurant before we went home, one of them was trying to talk us in to going in to their kitchen and living area for a look around, I told my friend to stay in the restaurant as there were customers in there but she didn't listen, one of them pushed her in to a bedroom and tried to sexually assault her, luckily he let her go without too much of a fight but that was clearly because there were customers in there, I dread to think what would have happened if there wasn't.

My dad had already told us to keep away after one of them phoned my house so I never told him what happened, stupid not to looking back now and knowing about other cases but at the time I was worried that he would kick off and get himself in to trouble.

I've been meaning to write to that friend actually (this thread has reminded me) I'm pretty sure she was thinking about the same things as me if she watched that drama.