Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Ipswich tickets are never cheap so that's a good start. Considering we are charging Villa £24, I think we'll be OK there! Sheff Weds on the other hand, charging QPR £36 on Saturday.

Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds are a disgrace when it comes to ticket prices for away fans.

Preston are playing Leeds tomorrow & a standard adult ticket for PNE fans costs £39 advance or £44 on matchday!

What I would like to see is a reciprocal arrangement made with all clubs in the Championship so if Leeds & Sheffield Wednesday want to charge away fans £39 & £36 respectively then all other clubs do the same for their fans. I wouldn't mind betting that if all clubs did this then both of them would quickly set more realistic prices as i'm pretty sure that they would soon take flak from their own fans who follow them away.

The maximum we will charge away fans is £24 this season which appears to compare very favourably to most championship clubs. As you say we should have no issues with a deal with Ipswich as we are already charging less than £25.