+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky Sports - The Debate

Sky Sports - The Debate

Anyone been watching this? I think it's a great addition to the channels, really good insight, though some of the opinions are a little odd.

Re: Sky Sports - The Debate

I thought it was a big pile of shit to be honest. Phil Neville talked absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I thought it was a big pile of shit to be honest. Phil Neville talked absolute garbage.
    That's because he's Phil Neville.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That's because he's Phil Neville.
    Souness also talks shit and he was arguably one of the best British players of his generation,

Not as bad as that new Telegraph Total Football podcast. What a boring load of old crap that is.

Have to agree. Barkley is certainly not a "top top player", top talent most definitely but has done nothing to warrant anyone calling him a top player.

I thought Bellers was very good mind, had some very good points.

Phil is the complete opposite of Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Have to agree. Barkley is certainly not a "top top player", top talent most definitely but has done nothing to warrant anyone calling him a top player.

2 years ago I thought he could become some player but he's done **** all since, if he wasn't English he wouldn't even get a mention

Me too, devoted a 24/7 channel to 126 games is nonsense. Some of the other channels are dross filled because there simply ain't enough sport to satisfy 10 channels, especially when losing rights.

Whenever i read or hear anything from Phil Neville all he cares about in a team is power.

For someone who has played at such a high level i find it bizarre.

If he ever manages a team he'll make Warnock look like Guardiola!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post

If everton are willing to accept 30mm and then pay 50mm for the other fellow, says a lot really.