+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First They Came For The Flippant...

Re: First They Came For The Flippant...

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Not being funny mate, but you've been a member of this forum for a week and have made four posts. Two of them have been telling the colonel to "grow up" and one was a

Long time message board user who took a sabbatical a number of years ago

Colonel has contributed to the board for years with nothing but childish disruptive posts

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Serious head on for a moment. I think Mike enjoys a laugh but perhaps he's trying to cut down flippancy in football threads?
    Then the Colonel should stay off football threads as he contributes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Then the Colonel should stay off football threads as he contributes nothing.
    If people stayed off football threads due to having nothing to contribute,there would be 5 threads and 3 posters based upon that logic.

Viewing the "contribution" of posters is of course utterly subjective rather than objective so complaining using that as a rationale is a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Jesus Christ
    You can't handle the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You can't handle the truth
    Wrong colonel

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    If people stayed off football threads due to having nothing to contribute,there would be 5 threads and 3 posters based upon that logic.

How do you work that out exactly? Plenty of posters contribute their football opinions on football threads, we dont all agree, but at least try and and give an opinion. Colonel doesnt do that, he doesnt mix up the funnys (or unfunnys in his case) and football opinions, hes just constantly looking for attention. He should join mums.net.

Who else would post 10 year old gifs if the colonel wasn't here though?

In fairness I think he's a good poster but he does seem to be everywhere but that's as much down to lack of activity on here as it is him posting.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Long time message board user who took a sabbatical a number of years ago

Colonel has contributed to the board for years with nothing but childish disruptive posts
    That's fair enough, but since your return you've contributed two "grow ups" and a laughing smiley.

How do you work that out exactly? Plenty of posters contribute their football opinions on football threads, we dont all agree, but at least try and and give an opinion. Colonel doesnt do that, he doesnt mix up the funnys (or unfunnys in his case) and football opinions, hes just constantly looking for attention. He should join mums.net.
    Why only today I started an interesting thread about how fancy the Man City dressing room was that seems to have attracted a number of comments and I didn't even become a big nancy boy about the flippant comments either.

So now it's "attention seeking" then?

That narrows it down to a total of 2 threads and 1 poster then...

Mumsnet? Seriously? Have you ever visited there... *shudder*. If there was a dadsnet that acted the same way, feminists would be up in arms.

But back to the attention seeking point. It's a message board. If people didn't want attention to their posts then they'd not be signed up, not be posting.

Colonel has every right, as everyone does, to post what he wants to. Don't value his posts? Just ignore them then. Nothing forces people to go on Holy Grail-esque epic quests to get the infidel banned.

Looking forward to the Very Villa match tomorrow.

So now it's "attention seeking" then?

That narrows it down to a total of 2 threads and 1 poster then...

Mumsnet? Seriously? Have you ever visited there... *shudder*. If there was a dadsnet that acted the same way, feminists would be up in arms.

But back to the attention seeking point. It's a message board. If people didn't want attention to their posts then they'd not be signed up, not be posting.

Colonel has every right, as everyone does, to post what he wants to. Don't value his posts? Just ignore them then. Nothing forces people to go on Holy Grail-esque epic quests to get the infidel banned.
    He clearly doesnt have every right to post what he wants, hence the topic of this thread.

Not trying to get him banned at all, just agreeing with TH63 theory that Mike doesnt want the pissing around, and derailing, on the football threads.

He clearly doesnt have every right to post what he wants, hence the topic of this thread.

Not trying to get him banned at all, just agreeing with TH63 theory that Mike doesnt want the pissing around, and derailing, on the football threads.
    If that's the conclusion you've come to, why are you posting shit you think is funny (but isn't, you're about as funny as AIDS) in a football thread I started today? - http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...-dressing-room

What a little tit you are.

To be fair you're both painfully unfunny at times.

If that's the conclusion you've come to, why are you posting shit you think is funny (but isn't, you're about as funny as AIDS) in a football thread I started today? - http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...-dressing-room

What a little tit you are.
    Calling that a serious football thread is stretching it.

Besides, I havent posted any shit on there, I asked a genuine question?!?!

You think youre funny but the reality is most people are laughing at you, not with you. Youre a joke. Not to mention a grassing tw@t.

As long as others who do similar also get infractions, I suppose.

EDIT: Meh, was replying to a post but forgot to quote. Ah well.

As long as others who do similar also get infractions, I suppose.

EDIT: Meh, was replying to a post but forgot to quote. Ah well.
    Are there other saddos who have made 25000+ shit posts on here then?

Calling that a serious football thread is stretching it.

Besides, I havent posted any shit on there, I asked a genuine question?!?!

You think youre funny but the reality is most people are laughing at you, not with you. Youre a joke. Not to mention a grassing tw@t.
    "Grassing" what an absolute tart.

You dish it out all day long but turn into a little minge when you get it back.

^^^^ this

Too easy. As you were Porky.

Too easy. As you were Porky.
    Sure

Don't even rise to it mate.

Are there other saddos who have made 25000+ shit posts on here then?
    Probably. But most of them have changed names so many times it's hard to tell