+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock's Press Conference

Warnock's Press Conference

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-live-13460978

Key Points

Cardiff have no fresh injury concerns ahead of the Villa clash.
    Rhys Healey is “doing well” with his recovery.
    Warnock still hopes to sign “a couple” of players before the end of the transfer window.
    The manager also expects a few departures towards the back end of the window.

Re: Warnock's Press Conference

Could you not raise a seperate thread for each sentence the manager uses as they do on ****?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Could you not raise a seperate thread for each sentence the manager uses as they do on ****?
    I don't need the hits mate

My favourite bit was probably this:

"From my younger days when I went to Ninian Park, I used to think that I’d love to get hold of this club. Because these fans are my kind of fans. I’ve said before, this just feels right with being the type of manager that I am. I thrive on fans wanting value for money and triers, and I think that’s what they’ve got now, they’ve got triers. We have got quite a bit of ability as well but people don’t give as much credit for, but I’m not too bothered about that, we can keep that under wraps for now.
    recognise that as much.”
    Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Feck me, you weren't kidding were you?!!

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Feck me, you weren't kidding were you?!!
    I havent look on there today but I can imagine

My favourite bit was probably this:

"From my younger days when I went to Ninian Park, I used to think that I’d love to get hold of this club. Because these fans are my kind of fans. I’ve said before, this just feels right with being the type of manager that I am. I thrive on fans wanting value for money and triers, and I think that’s what they’ve got now, they’ve got triers. We have got quite a bit of ability as well but people don’t give as much credit for, but I’m not too bothered about that, we can keep that under wraps for now.
    recognise that as much.”
    Neil Warnock
    Hes a crafty old f*cker Warnock. Knows exactly what to say. Doesnt really work on me as I want to see players do things on a football pitch that average players cannot do, but I can see how he appeals to the masses.

Even though Warnock does play the media game well, he is so much more likeable than Russell Slade

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-live-13460978

Key Points

Cardiff have no fresh injury concerns ahead of the Villa clash.
    Rhys Healey is “doing well” with his recovery.
    Warnock still hopes to sign “a couple” of players before the end of the transfer window.
    The manager also expects a few departures towards the back end of the window.
    Thanks for passing this on