+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnocks Call To Arms

Warnocks Call To Arms

'We'll give value for money'

Cardiff expect a crowd of more than 20,000 for Villa's visit to Cardiff City Stadium.

Attendances have dwindled in recent years, with mediocre performances on the field exacerbating a residual sense of disillusionment stemming from the club's controversial red rebrand in 2013 - since reversed - under owner Vincent Tan.

Warnock instigated a significant improvement last season, and he hopes a strong start to this campaign can convince fans to return.

"They would get value for money. If they've got any feelings for the club, now's the time to come on board," he said.

"We need everybody. Villa will make a right racket and we've got to match that, as we did against them around Christmas last year, but I think we can do even better.

"I think they know now it's not just a one-off and we're talking a good game, I think they know they're going to get good value for money, whatever the result, and they can be proud of their own club.

"I think that's what I'm delighted about in, putting the pride back in the club and getting everybody behind us. The more people through the turnstiles the better for us."

Re: Warnocks Call To Arms

"OUR NEIL", should be in charge of ticket sales.

Did you see his "I'd give Villa none and say to Cardiff fans, bring a mate for free"

Mad as a hatter.

Re: Warnocks Call To Arms

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    "OUR NEIL", should be in charge of ticket sales.

Did you see his "I'd give Villa none and say to Cardiff fans, bring a mate for free"

Mad as a hatter.