+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool reject Coutinho transfer request

Liverpool reject Coutinho transfer request

Next £100m player?

Re: Liverpool reject Coutinho transfer request

According to liverpoo l he hasn't put in for f
    Transfer...fake nrws?.

Who are they going to replace him with? Aaron Ramsey wouldnt be a bad shout.

120m should do it for Liverpool to accept

I did have a chuckle at Klippity-Klopp going on about Countinho being tapped up.

Errm, Van Dijk? Liverpool are I believe banned from picking up youngsters from other academies for a few years due to tapping up Stoke kids.

Ramsey to Liverpool? He'd not be a big enough name for Liverpool fans, he'd be the escaped goat for Liverpool poor performances.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I did have a chuckle at Klippity-Klopp going on about Countinho being tapped up.

Errm, Van Dijk? Liverpool are I believe banned from picking up youngsters from other academies for a few years due to tapping up Stoke kids.

Ramsey to Liverpool? He'd not be a big enough name for Liverpool fans, he'd be the escaped goat for Liverpool poor performances.
    He's used to that at Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Good call, he needs to move and Arsenal make standing still an art form.

Tv money in premier league means no club need to sell to the big two in Spain any longer. It's the players, who presumably now stop signing 5 year deals, who will sulk or not sulk their way into a move.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Tv money in premier league means no club need to sell to the big two in Spain any longer. It's the players, who presumably now stop signing 5 year deals, who will sulk or not sulk their way into a move.
    Same as any job, surely?

You work at company X. You don't feel valued, don't feel you're getting anywhere. You've heard company Y may be interested in you, a place you would feel happier...

Football contracts work both ways. How many times do clubs offer contracts only to then sell the player ASAP - new contract being a device to drive the price up. New manager comes in, player suddenly no longer wanted - sometimes for no valid reason.

Courtinho is just the latest player trying to manufacture a move....... only 7 months after signing a new five year contract which he was happy to sign via his agents approval even though it inclded no transfer release clause?
    He is now using desperation tactics by leaking fake news news via what sky describe as family members claiming a breakdown in his relationtionship with his manager over the last 6 months???
    The player is in the wrong here and is showing complete contempt for his manager and the club

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    For a player at that level, I would imagine the difference in wages is of secondary importance, but the opportunity to win the Champions League has to be more tempting.

I'd much rather Ramsey went abroad, preferably Spain. And sharpish.

Ramsey is a good player, Coutinho is a classy player who would win you more games.

He will be with Barca soon.

Perhaps Bale as a replacement would be a better fit and compensate for the loss.

Ramsey should have gone to Utd when he had the chance, he would be their captain now

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ramsey is a good player, Coutinho is a classy player who would win you more games.

He will be with Barca soon.

Perhaps Bale as a replacement would be a better fit and compensate for the loss.

Ramsey should have gone to Utd when he had the chance, he would be their captain now
    Liverpool couldn't afford Bale.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    For a player at that level, I would imagine the difference in wages is of secondary importance, but the opportunity to win the Champions League has to be more tempting.
    Seriously? We've recently seen a player leave Barcelona for PSG. Not about the money though?!?!? Or the fact his dad stands to make multi millions. Scoff.

Seriously? We've recently seen a player leave Barcelona for PSG. Not about the money though?!?!? Or the fact his dad stands to make multi millions. Scoff.
    The neymar move is a piss take "new challenge" I do think this move is more about going to a superior club