+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Toughest Games of the Season

Toughest Games of the Season

In a list of toughest games in the league this season, where does Aston Villa come?

Re: Toughest Games of the Season

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    In a list of toughest games in the league this season, where does Aston Villa come?
    I reckon in the top 10. I don't think they're as good as everyone thinks. We'll find out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Home or away?

It's an easier game than it could be, because it's still early season. If the game were mid season, I'd say one of the four toughest.

I would say that if their squad plays to it's potential they are definitely top 3 in the division, arguably the best. The same could be said about last season but for some reason they were unable to get their act together.

Some interesting comments from Steve Bruce in the attached article may suggest why & what he thinks he needs to fix:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...aston-13463145

I've seen a few bullish predictions from Villa fans in blogs (and lots of hate for 'Our Neil'), but also a few that are less than confident - and not impressed with Bruce or large parts of their squad. This interview with a Villa fan isnot unusual:

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/op...y-aston-villa/