+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: John Terry...

John Terry...

I'm hoping this sly, snidey, racist knobber gets horrendous abuse today similar to the scale dished out to Hartson and Bowyer.

He'll probably get a round of applause though.

First Team

Re: John Terry...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I'm hoping this sly, snidey, racist knobber gets horrendous abuse today similar to the scale dished out to Hartson and Bowyer.

He'll probably get a round of applause though.
    No, I am pretty sure he will get a fair amount of stick from us and every other set of supporters this season.
    He is the type of person/ player that opposition supporters love to hate and in a way that even Joey Barton cannot match.
    However, he strikes me as the sort of individual who almost thrives on the abuse that comes his way and if he was one of ours he would probably become a cult hero (sadly) for many.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    No, I am pretty sure he will get a fair amount of stick from us and every other set of supporters this season.
    He is the type of person/ player that opposition supporters love to hate and in a way that even Joey Barton cannot match.
    However, he strikes me as the sort of individual who almost thrives on the abuse that comes his way and if he was one of ours he would probably become a cult hero (sadly) for many.
    In fairness to him (I can't believe I've said that) he didn't choose the easy or most lucrative option available to him by joining Villa.

Still a horrible shitstain of a person.

Are we as creative as we were when Hartson and Bowyer came here? John Terry is, personality wise, a lot of what is hateable within football so hopefully he gets a bit more than "is a wanker".

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Are we as creative as we were when Hartson and Bowyer came here? John Terry is, personality wise, a lot of what is hateable within football so hopefully he gets a bit more than "is a wanker".
    The personal nature of the abuse thrown at Hartson was more than likely very insensitive and probably inappropriate. It was ****ing funny mind.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I know two youngsters who have met the Chelsea squad (separate occasions, they don't know each other) and both times Terry was by far the friendliest and most personable player.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I know two youngsters who have met the Chelsea squad (separate occasions, they don't know each other) and both times Terry was by far the friendliest and most personable player.
    Spoilsport.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Spoilsport.
    I cried for days when I found out.

Were they white females? Just asking.

Were they white females? Just asking.
    To give you the chance to stop the route you're going down, one was terminally ill.

Banned

I'll be busy supporting the team.

Being outpaced by Mr Z would be enough for me.

Yes, Terry does do a good PR exercise. He is not evil or everything bad in football but his personality does stink the majority of the time, and thankfully not when meeting the two youngsters you know.

To give you the chance to stop the route you're going down, one was terminally ill.
    I wasn't intending going further down that road but cheers anyway

I think he got booed every time he went near the ball.
    But there was a load cheer when he got booked.

In fairness to him (I can't believe I've said that) he didn't choose the easy or most lucrative option available to him by joining Villa.

Still a horrible shitstain of a person.
    Didn't want to move to China and every Prem club knew he was shot at that level - plus he'd stated he'd not want to play in the Prem for a club other than Chelsea.

So yeah, he chose the easiest and most lucrative option available to him.

Ah well. 3-0. Could have been a good few more.
    Eh, Mr.T.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    He was clearly getting agitated with each goal that went in. I could hear his shouting & blaming from the otherside of the pitch!

Did our announcer need to introduce him as if he was royalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    All I heard from the fricking queue outside gate 3 was the boos

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

"Whats the score Terry " seemed to to be appreciated by most people watching

Someone mentioned this from Tuesday but why does he not say the full name of teams when necessary? Calling Bristol City just Bristol for example. It just comes across as naive.

We played so well that he was forgotten for large parts of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    There wasn't. He wasn't booked, that was Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I thought it was a patronising introduction i.e. Give him as much shit as possible