+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So what is the benefit of VT's visit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So what is the benefit of VT's visit?

I notice TLG was there again today. He said he'd never go again whilst Tan was in charge. Perhaps Tan knew TLG was coming

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I notice TLG was there again today. He said he'd never go again whilst Tan was in charge. Perhaps Tan knew TLG was coming
    That's not what I said at all, but there we go. Believe what you want. It makes no odds. It's just nice to know you're keeping an eye for me, whoever you are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    That's not what I said at all, but there we go. Believe what you want. It makes no odds. It's just nice to know you're keeping an eye for me, whoever you are.

I assure you I'm not keeping an eye out for you

I saw you coming up the steps and I was quite shocked as I thought you said you'd never come back whilst Tan was in charge. The more the merrier. You must have been impressed.

I saw you coming up the steps and I was quite shocked as I thought you said you'd never come back whilst Tan was in charge. The more the merrier. You must have been impressed.
    I said I'd never support the club while Tan owns it - I don't - and I said I'd never spend a penny at the club while he remains in charge - I haven't, unless you count a few drinks at Mark's post-funeral celebrations.

Really enjoyed yesterday's game. City were impressive, Villa were woeful. It looks like Steve Bruce has got big problems there, to put it mildly.

Did Tan get the icecream out for him? Just joking.