Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
I HATE c*nt with a vengeance. The further he stays away from Cardiff City FC the better!!

When is he going to do away with that shitty centipede we have on our badge?
That's quite hateful pal.

I really fell out of love with the club during the red period for the reason that it didn't feel like my club, and I was annoyed that the club showed a blatant disregard for what the fans wanted. Consequently, I didn't even so much as to watch City on TV, let alone go to the CCS.

When the news broke that it had been reversed, I was absolutely thrilled and grateful that sense had prevailed.

There are very few owners who support the sports club and that's just the way it is. He's a money man and has shelled out loads on us over the years.

He has the right to attend as many games as he wants but I hope he would draw the line at dictating footballing matters.

Bitterness and hatred achieves bugger all, plus there's too much of it going on in the world.

I reckon you've got two choices: Either give everyone associated with the club your complete backing and enjoy the ride, or stop following your club and take your negativity elsewhere because quite simply, we've had enough of that recently and it's time for positivity and direction.