+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to see an old friend at the game today

Nice to see an old friend at the game today

No names, but I hope you enjoyed it and come back again soon.

We may not agree on much, but for me that's not a problem.

Re: Nice to see an old friend at the game today

Nice to see many happy City fans there today, and our loyal owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Shame the pleasenteries were not extended all around the ground.

Got into a scrap in our seats, and the fat **** with the tits in the row in front wasn't so brave when my mate fronted him up. Loser.

Hope longstanding fans who packed it in start returning. Will be nice to have them back.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Got into a scrap in our seats, and the fat **** with the tits in the row in front wasn't so brave when my mate fronted him up. Loser.
    my only beef today was the impossible chance of getting a beer at HT

I know we have had our differences in the past, but how did you get yourself in that situation?

Hope you enjoyed the game and you come more often to the stadium during the season.

The queues outside the canton stand gate 4 before kick off was mental. At 2.55 there must have been 1000 people waiting to get in but no queues at gates 3 and 5, we were shouting to let us in through the other gates and finally at about 3.10 they saw sense and allowed this to happen, fecking nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    You are better of waiting till after the game and going to a proper pub for some proper beer instead of drinking that over priced piss they serve at CCS. If Brighton can serve real ale (and have free wifi) why can't other stadiums?

Least with the names of ST under the seats, you could possible name and shame him...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    If you thought it was hard imagine how long the Villa fans had to queue 20 minutes before full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

You are far too nice Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The queues outside the canton stand gate 4 before kick off was mental. At 2.55 there must have been 1000 people waiting to get in but no queues at gates 3 and 5, we were shouting to let us in through the other gates and finally at about 3.10 they saw sense and allowed this to happen, fecking nuts.
    It was mad, we travelled from London to Cardiff and missed kick off

He's no judge of player mind. Damour looks handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    If you thought it was hard imagine how long the Villa fans had to queue 20 minutes before full time.
    Was rather splendid giving them the old 'Cheerio' as they sneaked out in their droves

Why didnt those fans plan to arrive earlier?
    They knew it would be a big crowd.
    Should have supped up quicker!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Why didnt those fans plan to arrive earlier?
    They knew it would be a big crowd.
    Should have supped up quicker!
    It was just normal big-match queues. There were problems with the ST cards. Mine was fine but plenty weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    It was just normal big-match queues. There were problems with the ST cards. Mine was fine but plenty weren't.
    It caused chaos but they could have sorted it earlier by letting us use gates 3 and 5 which had no queues at 2.55, they did this eventually, but most missed ten minutes of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    I know we have had our differences in the past, but how did you get yourself in that situation?

Hope you enjoyed the game and you come more often to the stadium during the season.
    Was in the centre of the canton, someone was stood in front of one of our 3 seats so we just took 2 of our seats and another one. Unfortunately when the guy in the other seat turned up he made a huge song and dance. The guy in the row in front got involved and my mate end up losing it on him so when they could see we wouldn't be pushed around they backed down. Everyone was standing anyway there was no need for it. I did ask the guy to my right could he move on one as technically he was in my seat but he was being a **** about it. Plus he was pissed and about 7 foot so there was no point trying to reason with him.
    Nothing high fives all around when we scored couldn't sort out

Thoroughly enjoyed the game yesterday and its defo got my appetite back. I just hope we can hold onto Big Ken as he was like Gareth Bale in full flight yesterday. It's a shame he didn't get a goal those runs deserved.
    The last game I went to I come on here and slated him so very much eating humble pie on that one.

It wasn't that bad, it always happens for big games. If you want to make KO for these matches you have to be there for about 2.40 at the latest because of the first timers and people that don't go very often using the wrong turnstiles, putting their ticket in the wrong way round etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    It caused chaos but they could have sorted it earlier by letting us use gates 3 and 5 which had no queues at 2.55, they did this eventually, but most missed ten minutes of the game.
    No trouble getting in at 2pm. It was no secret there was going to be a big crowd yesterday so I don't know why people leave it so late then moan about queues

It wasn't latecomers causing the problem though, it was season tickets not working when scanned at gate 4, so the crowds built up while it was being sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    Some Villa fans waited until full time to beat the rush.

Was in the centre of the canton, someone was stood in front of one of our 3 seats so we just took 2 of our seats and another one. Unfortunately when the guy in the other seat turned up he made a huge song and dance. The guy in the row in front got involved and my mate end up losing it on him so when they could see we wouldn't be pushed around they backed down. Everyone was standing anyway there was no need for it. I did ask the guy to my right could he move on one as technically he was in my seat but he was being a **** about it. Plus he was pissed and about 7 foot so there was no point trying to reason with him.
    Nothing high fives all around when we scored couldn't sort out

Thoroughly enjoyed the game yesterday and its defo got my appetite back. I just hope we can hold onto Big Ken as he was like Gareth Bale in full flight yesterday. It's a shame he didn't get a goal those runs deserved.
    The last game I went to I come on here and slated him so very much eating humble pie on that one.
    Basically then a part time, glory hunting fan turns up, takes somebody else's designated seat then makes has an apoplexy when being requested (rightfully) to move.

You really are one troublesome individual. I'm beginning to agree with the Croesyceiliog mentalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Basically then a part time, glory hunting fan turns up, takes somebody else's designated seat then makes has an apoplexy when being requested (rightfully) to move.

You really are one troublesome individual. I'm beginning to agree with the Croesyceiliog mentalist.

We did move!! We had to budge 3 in 2 seats but this still wasn't enough for the twat in the row in front who kept telling Pilarz to "****ing move" until he lost his head and the guys arse fell out.

Good craic yesterday you'll have to make a comeback mate. I'm thinking of resurrecting the MVF. You can join now you live North of the border