+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice to see an old friend at the game today

Re: Nice to see an old friend at the game today

When I went to the Livingston match there was this fella trying to scan his ticket sales receipt stub in the scanner. I helpfully explained that the ticket with the barcode end would do trick.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

We did move!! We had to budge 3 in 2 seats but this still wasn't enough for the twat in the row in front who kept telling Pilarz to "****ing move" until he lost his head and the guys arse fell out.

Good craic yesterday you'll have to make a comeback mate. I'm thinking of resurrecting the MVF. You can join now you live North of the border
    Strangely just been looking at fixtures due to an imminent visit from my Hibee butty who fancies a weekend in South Wales. A day on the rip is appealing, I'd swerve the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Strangely just been looking at fixtures due to an imminent visit from my Hibee butty who fancies a weekend in South Wales. A day on the rip is appealing, I'd swerve the game though.
    Next Saturday game is QPR but it's on my birthday and I'm away so Sheffield Weds mid September our next one on a Saturday.

Football was decent yesterday in fairness. Carved out loads of chances. Certainly had our money's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Next Saturday game is QPR but it's on my birthday and I'm away so Sheffield Weds mid September our next one on a Saturday.

Football was decent yesterday in fairness. Carved out loads of chances. Certainly had our money's worth.
    Seen the highlights. I'm not a massive Warnock fan but he's the right fit for City as has the character to sort out the nonsense that sometimes surrounds the club. On the pitch they do seem to be playing within a pattern and definitely have more purpose than the previous regimes. Dark horses if they can keep Zohore and Warnock can conjure up some magic for another player who fits the style and plan.

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    No names, but I hope you enjoyed it and come back again soon.

We may not agree on much, but for me that's not a problem.
    Good to see you too, Tim. Yesterday was really enjoyable - the game itself wasn't quite as entertaining as the Fulham match I saw last season as it was nowhere near as competitive, but City were impressive, good to watch, thoroughly deserved the win and it was a decent day out all round.

Dave,

Glad to see you enjoyed the game.

Don't suppose you shook hands with Vincent though!!

Sadly my wifes ill health still stops me going to games. In fact at just about final whistle I was arriving at Withybush hospital as she was taken ill on holiday. Nothing too serious hopefully but they have still kept her in!!

C'est la vie

Regards

John Williams

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Good to see you too, Tim. Yesterday was really enjoyable - the game itself wasn't quite as entertaining as the Fulham match I saw last season as it was nowhere near as competitive, but City were impressive, good to watch, thoroughly deserved the win and it was a decent day out all round.
    👍