+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leckwith Hill warning

Leckwith Hill warning

Walking up Leckwith Hill after the game on cloud nine after today's result, only to find some arsehole had smashed the passenger window of my son's black Fiesta. It was parked near the entrance to that drive half way up the hill. Wondered if any other bluebirds saw anything?

Re: Leckwith Hill warning

these cars are easy targets as they know where owner is

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Walking up Leckwith Hill after the game on cloud nine after today's result, only to find some arsehole had smashed the passenger window of my son's black Fiesta. It was parked near the entrance to that drive half way up the hill. Wondered if any other bluebirds saw anything?
    some poor bugger had his fiesta/focus passenger window smashed and both nearside wheels stolen in sanatorium road yesterday.
    My daughter had her headlights and bonnet stolen down the bay recently. Car yep Fiesta

I had a ticket for parking illegally up there a few years ago but when there's damage or theft never seems to be any powers to be around!

Quote Originally Posted by OISEAUBLU View Post
    some poor bugger had his fiesta/focus passenger window smashed and both nearside wheels stolen in sanatorium road yesterday.
    Must be the same car I saw.
    I used to park in the South Glam car park but they've gated it off now. Won't be going back down sanitorium road again.
    Someone mentioned you can park in Asda now, is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Must be the same car I saw.
    I used to park in the South Glam car park but they've gated it off now. Won't be going back down sanitorium road again.
    Someone mentioned you can park in Asda now, is that right?
    Yes. The private parking company no longer manage the car park.

It's just a bitch to get out of after the game. They should have someone on traffic control to get traffic flowing out of there efficiently.