+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unacceptable

Unacceptable

Steve Bruce must be under a shed load of pressure. A Villa director posted this last night with the comment 'Unacceptable'

Unacceptable😩

A post shared by Mr.Ho 榮天 (@villansho) on

Re: Unacceptable

They were amazingly poor, Mike. Take nothing away from City, who were easily the better side for the vast majority of the game, but Villa seemed to have no spirit in their team at all. From the moment Cardiff took the lead, it was as if most of the Villa side were resigned to defeat and were just going through the motions. The contrast between the two sides couldn't have been more clear. One was enthusiastic, committed, motivated and organised, the other was a shambles. Villa looked pretty poor against Hull last week. They were worse still yesterday. Bruce has big, big problems on his hands.

Some Villa fans were booing at half-time. Half way through their 2nd game of the season and were 1-0 down away at the time.

I'm not sure what Bruce is trying to do with Villa on the basis of yesterday's performance: they have spent a huge amount of money but I didn't see any creativity or pace going forward, any real resilience in midfield and a defence which couldn't cope with our forward play.

I don't think it's constructive for a director to be so open on twitter mind.

On their messages boards they seem to say that more than one directors posts on twitter.

Mind you we used to get Steve Borely on the MB

Quote Originally Posted by My Name is Dave. View Post
    On their messages boards they seem to say that more than one directors posts on twitter.

Mind you we used to get Steve Borely on the MB
    The owner is prolific on Twitter. We gave a Villa fan a ride in our taxi from town to the game yesterday and he said he wishes the fella came off Twitter. He says far too much

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Steve Bruce must be under a shed load of pressure. A Villa director posted this last night with the comment 'Unacceptable'

Unacceptable😩

A post shared by Mr.Ho 榮天 (@villansho) on

He's talking about the red seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post

Why are so many people taking photos of the handshake?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You beat me too it and you can take the 1pt infraction instead