+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEE TOMLIN

Re: LEE TOMLIN

[QUOTE=Baloo;4768586]Agree. Players that finished strongly against Burton and played well yesterday deserve to keep their place. Tomlin will get his chance and then he needs to take it. Competition for places will keep us moving forward.[/QUOTE
    ^^ This. Great to see competition for places. I think we will see some changing startings regardless of previous results The fact he has quality to come on and change things when needed is good. To be 3-0 up against promotion favourites without using top two summer signings (in monetary terms) says a lot about the strength of the squad. In NW we trust. Onwards and upwards.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Possible fitness issue then?
    I'm sure I heard somewhere that Warnock said he was "Blowing from both ends" on Tuesday. Whether it was a fitness issue is hard to tell, how hard did he work against Pompey?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm sure I heard somewhere that Warnock said he was "Blowing from both ends" on Tuesday. Whether it was a fitness issue is hard to tell, how hard did he work against Pompey?

I thought that he put in a good shift in fairness, in attack and he also did a lot of closing down & chasing back

Tomlin was behind the other players in terms of match fitness but it could well have been a tactical decision.