+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Some people probably take a 'strong stand' to .. live in a bedsit, paying maintenance, occasionally, but not often seeing kids / old friends. But being 'right' for the rest of their long dreary days. FWIW. (Long-term it isn't).

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the Malky/Tan situation I'd say the real idiot is the guy who comes out with petty vindictive shit like this at a time when the fans are finally starting to get behind the club once again.

We're top of the league, we've got a great manager in charge of a very useful looking squad, the crowds (and atmosphere) seem to be getting back to what they used to be, there's a real buzz around club for the first time in years and all this tool wants to do is use his visit to shine the spotlight back on himself.

Move on Tan, what's done is done. You're making yourself look like a very small man.

Based on VT behavoiur, comments, interviews and actions he comes across to me as a pretty unpleasant egotistical individual who got into a sport he knew nothing about and got his figures burned. He himself has a lot to answer for. He did some crazy things which made him look a crazy man. He likes to boast about making literally hundreds of millions a year but then rages about selective transfer dealings which he claims cost him a fortune but in reality are loose change in the great sphere of things to him. Truth is MM stood up to him and he defended his squad and his own performance. Tan hated it but MM had the fans behind him and Tan hated that. Eventually Tan removed him and has led a misplaced crusade against MM ever since. VT made the fatal mistake of threatening CCFC supporters with their own club. I hope he realises that now?