+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

My perception of the league winning season is the same as a few others here, we did finish poorly in my opinion.
    All credit for the work done early in the season but it really did seem like every time we dropped points, so did the teams around us. As the games started to run out i never ever felt that we wouldn't go up but I remember checking other teams scores and upcoming fixtures a lot more carefully than I would have liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    My perception of the league winning season is the same as a few others here, we did finish poorly in my opinion.
    All credit for the work done early in the season but it really did seem like every time we dropped points, so did the teams around us. As the games started to run out i never ever felt that we wouldn't go up but I remember checking other teams scores and upcoming fixtures a lot more carefully than I would have liked.
    I thought we actually finished strongly, but didn't get the results we perhaps deserved. At the time we were playing a midfield three of Gunnar, mutch and Kim, and I think we played some lovely stuff, but were prone to letting the odd late equaliser in

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I thought we actually finished strongly, but didn't get the results we perhaps deserved. At the time we were playing a midfield three of Gunnar, mutch and Kim, and I think we played some lovely stuff, but were prone to letting the odd late equaliser in
    Pretty much how I remember it. It looked like we could up a gear when needed, the midfield three was very nice. In hindsight we had the handbrake on too often but we didn't look like a team that was limping. Certainly deserved champions that season.