+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ** Wolves Away **

** Wolves Away **

One of the shorter away trips we have this season. We can have up to 2500 tickets with plenty still on sale.

Would be great to sell out the allocation and have 2500 Bluebirds taking over the black country, who is going up?

Good result tomorrow night and im sure a lot more will be getting their tickets. Got mine and cannot wait \0/ /0\ \0/ /0\ \0/

Steve Bull Stand (Lower Tier):

Adults: £25:00
    Senior Citizens 65+: £15:00
    Under 21: £15:00
    Under 17: £12:00
    Under 12: £10.00

Disabled Allocations:

Disabled (Ambulant + Wheelchair) at relevant age band above. Carer free of charge

Re: ** Wolves Away **

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1989 View Post
    One of the shorter away trips we have this season. We can have up to 2500 tickets with plenty still on sale.

Would be great to sell out the allocation and have 2500 Bluebirds taking over the black country, who is going up?

Good result tomorrow night and im sure a lot more will be getting their tickets. Got mine and cannot wait \0/ /0\ \0/ /0\ \0/

Disabled Allocations:

Disabled (Ambulant + Wheelchair) at relevant age band above. Carer free of charge
    4 of us in car.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1989 View Post

Disabled Allocations:

Be advised to take your own booze mind as a pound to a pinch of the proverbial they'll be closing the bar.
    Also watch pit for those thuggish WM police

Quote Originally Posted by Neathblue63 View Post
    4 of us in car.
    Good stuff. Typo in the post, I meant good result Tuesday night and should see a lot more tickets bought

Three of us in a car...got our tickets....

Wolves are one of the pre-season favourites so massive game early on in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Be advised to take your own booze mind as a pound to a pinch of the proverbial they'll be closing the bar.
    Also watch pit for those thuggish WM police
    Last year we were given our own pub and the police have been excellent up there for the past few seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Last year we were given our own pub and the police have been excellent up there for the past few seasons
    Glad to hear that.
    Not had great experiences from the twice I have been and admittedly the last one was a few years ago.

The treatment of the away fans was disgraceful and looked like the police incited the crowd in a kind of exercise.

Not my idea of a fun away day Wolverhampton but I wish all well

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Glad to hear that.
    Not had great experiences from the twice I have been and admittedly the last one was a few years ago.

The treatment of the away fans was disgraceful and looked like the police incited the crowd in a kind of exercise.

Not my idea of a fun away day Wolverhampton but I wish all well
    You'd be pleasantly surprised.
    I've probably been there 10-12 times over 4 different decades , it's a short trip and good ground.

The treatment over the last few seasons has improved dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    You'd be pleasantly surprised.
    I've probably been there 10-12 times over 4 different decades , it's a short trip and good ground.

The treatment over the last few seasons has improved dramatically.
    Have we been given a pub this season?

Always a good trip in the old days.
    Looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Have we been given a pub this season?
    I'd guess the same one near the station