Cheats

Re: Barcelona v Real Madrid. Terrible kit clash

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Cheats

Give over lad your boyfriend was shit

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Give over lad your boyfriend was shit
    No service. ZZ has lost the plot. Doesn’t know what his best side or formation is. Losing 3-0 at home to the worst Barca team for many a year. Only his standing at Madrid is so great he could be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No service. ZZ has lost the plot. Doesn’t know what his best side or formation is. Losing 3-0 at home to the worst Barca team for many a year. Only his standing at Madrid is so great he could be fired.
    Zidane has never been great tactically. I though Valverde on the other hand was brilliant today. Iniesta and Roberto were excellent and Rakitic was very good too.

Suarez showed that he's finding a bit of form again and Messi is Messi.

Modric was good for Madrid but other than that they were underwhelming.

Best opportunity to oust Barca has now gone. They'll get Dembele back soon and add Coutinho and they'll be far better. They do need to find some players in their youth system who can keep the ball like Iniesta and Roberto though.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    We're all different Mike but I've been to the Nou Camp,, Bernabau and a Classico game in the away end and i always came away disappointed.

Don't get me wrong if you just want to see good players it's brilliant but if you are looking for a great atmosphere and a bit of tension go to Istanbul.
    I went to the Nou Camp for a game earlier this year and I was incredibly disappointed with the lack of atmosphere.