+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone going to Georgia v Wales and fancy a day trip into Armenia?

Anyone going to Georgia v Wales and fancy a day trip into Armenia?

As I will be arriving in Georgia early I have my name down for a the trip described below and which only takes place on a Tuesday and Sunday - and I know that those two days are inconvenient for many Wales fans who will be arriving on the Thursday and departing on the Sunday.

However, I have contacted the company concerned and persuaded them not only to run the trip on the Saturday but also at a small discount if I can get a group of 12 interested. Instead of the usual price of 145 Georgian Lari (c.£46) we would pay 135 Lari (c. £43).

"Start the tour from Tbilisi, crossing the border to Armenia. Visit two UNESCO Heritage listed sights along the Debed Canyon. Enjoy the tranquility of the serene surrounds of Sanahin monastery before you marvel at the Haghbat monastery, positioned among lush green fields. Enjoy a memorable family-hosted traditional Armenian BBQ lunch. Delight in the ancient frescoes of the church at the Akhtala fortress-monastery before returning to Tbilisi."

Re: Anyone going to Georgia v Wales and fancy a day trip into Armenia?

F*ck the monasteries, frescoes and lush green fields, it's only 70 pence a pint in Georgia, get shitfaced for a tenner, result!

Armenian BBQ , roast goat three ways

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As I will be arriving in Georgia early I have my name down for a the trip described below and which only takes place on a Tuesday and Sunday - and I know that those two days are inconvenient for many Wales fans who will be arriving on the Thursday and departing on the Sunday.

However, I have contacted the company concerned and persuaded them not only to run the trip on the Saturday but also at a small discount if I can get a group of 12 interested. Instead of the usual price of 145 Georgian Lari (c.£46) we would pay 135 Lari (c. £43).

"Start the tour from Tbilisi, crossing the border to Armenia. Visit two UNESCO Heritage listed sights along the Debed Canyon. Enjoy the tranquility of the serene surrounds of Sanahin monastery before you marvel at the Haghbat monastery, positioned among lush green fields. Enjoy a memorable family-hosted traditional Armenian BBQ lunch. Delight in the ancient frescoes of the church at the Akhtala fortress-monastery before returning to Tbilisi."

Why not post this on the 'Apostle Welsh International Forum,' you might get some interested parties.

http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards....-accommodation

Do they accept Euros?

You're wasted on here TBG

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You're wasted on here TBG
    People on here think that culture is what you find on a petri dish