+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lads I'm struggling tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lads I'm struggling tonight

I've posted this before, but if this timeline doesn't cheer you up then nothing will.

https://twitter.com/carlccfc?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Jesus. Does he actually tweet anything himself or just retweet *****' tweets?
    Don't forget Ned.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

What if the excuse is that you're in a bar in Santa Ponsa?!
    I'll be in a bar in France as I have been for each game so far this season. Disappointed with myself tbh that I haven't made it back.

I digress - hope you'll be ok Zenith. Time and exercise are my 2 remedies for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Girlfriend ended our relationship of almost 3 years today and I'm in pieces.

I need the best of CCMB to do what they do best and give me a good old cheering up
    Get down the city and rejoice in the second coming

I've lived with two, split up with two so have basically had all the grief of divorces without a good day on the piss at the start.
    I've been on loss of dates and done a bit of shagging.
    I'm happy.........

Nah not really I'd rather be married single life sucks.

Hope this cheers you up. 😉😂😂

I don't mean to bring this forum right down but thanks so much for all comments so far.

As well as this I've been talking to my friends about it and one of my friends, well she is very depressed. The last few weeks she has been suicidal and she said she probably will do it at some point this week.
    She lives in Kent so not exactly a trip around the corner for me to go around everyday for an hour but please if anyone has advice, can you point me in the right direction as this is turning into the worst couple of days of my life.

I don't mean to bring this forum right down but thanks so much for all comments so far.

As well as this I've been talking to my friends about it and one of my friends, well she is very depressed. The last few weeks she has been suicidal and she said she probably will do it at some point this week.
    She lives in Kent so not exactly a trip around the corner for me to go around everyday for an hour but please if anyone has advice, can you point me in the right direction as this is turning into the worst couple of days of my life.
    Talk to your friend, and most importantly listen. Just listen. If you can, get her some professional help, whether it be her GP or the samaritans.

And for Christsakes don't worry about "bringing the forum down" - We talk mostly shite and football, but this board is at it's best imho when a fellow bluebird needs help.

Look at it this way... She wasn't the "right" one.
    Many people suffer being with the "wrong" one and you now have a chance to enjoy yourself until the right one comes along.
    Be as choosey as you like!

Positive thinking my friend

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Talk to your friend, and most importantly listen. Just listen. If you can, get her some professional help, whether it be her GP or the samaritans.

And for Christsakes don't worry about "bringing the forum down" - We talk mostly shite and football, but this board is at it's best imho when a fellow bluebird needs help.
    This sounds like good advice to me. As friends we might desperately want to help but may not really know what to do or say. If you can persuade her to consider some qualified help that may provide her the support she needs.

I don't suffer from depression myself but have been reading some Matt Haig recently, I know his books/articles have been a help to his fellow sufferers.

I heard she's gone all Lezza, you can get tablets for that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    I heard she's gone all Lezza, you can get tablets for that now.
    Stop being a twat.

You're not shocking anyone, you're just making yourself look (even more) like a sad prick

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Stop being a twat.

You're not shocking anyone, you're just making yourself look (even more) like a sad prick
    Well said Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Stop being a twat.

Great post. Everyone can see who is making themselves look a complete tw@t, living their relationship breakdown on a football messageboard

Great post. Everyone can see who is making themselves look a complete tw@t, living their relationship breakdown on a football messageboard
    If ever a ban was required, here it is. Though you'd be back as equally odious under a new name within hours..

I suppose the plus side for you is you'll never understand the pain of a relationship breakdown as you'll never have one in the first place.

Blog Entries

What's up hun? inbox me, you need to get some of that anger out

Only one person making themselves look a complete twat here.

Let's hope you're never in the position of needing help.

Shame on you.

You're right. We can all see who is making themselves look a complete twat.

Just a shame you can't see it.

Just keep talking to her and do all you can to convince her to speak to someone like the samaritans - they deal with people in all sorts of shitty situations and if anyone can help it'll be people like them.

Hi Zenith, sorry for your troubles. For what it's worth, like some other posters I'd recommend exercise (running / cycling till you're absolutely knackered) to help you get through a situation like this. Good luck.

Regarding your friend, can I suggest this advice? http://spunout.ie/health/article/hel...eling-suicidal

And look after yourself so you can look after her.

Try and get her to see a GP mate, make sure she gets help. If she really is feeling that way, she isn't well and she is a danger to herself. It may seem like you're doing the wrong thing getting her sectioned etc but sometimes that's the only choice you have. Just got to make sure she stays safe and then you can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Try and get her to see a GP mate, make sure she gets help. If she really is feeling that way, she isn't well and she is a danger to herself. It may seem like you're doing the wrong thing gettingher sectioned etc but sometimes that's the only choice you have. Just got to make sure she stays safe and then you can move forward.
    Now I've got the scene from Peep Show in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Now I've got the scene from Peep Show in my head.
    "Jeremy.........Super Hans is here.
    Did you try and get him sectioned?"

Try to get the surgery informed. It's not meddling - even if some wise-arse on here suggests that it is. It could be vital. She needs help.
    Your friend is causing you worry and concern and that's natural for your to care and worry, but she is not your absolute responsibility. Do what you can. You cannot do more.

What a few days you are having bud - I feel for you. But you can and will get through this.

Buy a penis pump, you are obviously lacking somewhat compared to your competitors.

Thank me later

Keep her talking mate, all lines if communication whether it be social media, phones or face to face.

Just over two years ago I had a dark period in my life which in my case was exacerbated by the anti depression medication I was taking Citalopram.

I stopped taking it and thankfully all the lights were switched back on so to speak in a few days. I'm not saying that your friend is that near a quick remedy but where's there life there's hope.

All the best to her and you 👍👍👍