+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Omar Bogle Linked

Omar Bogle Linked

I recall that one or two posters on here thought that we should have signed Omar Bogle before he went to Wigan last season. According to the attached article we are odds on favourites with Skybet to sign him:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/15...gn-wigan-stri/

Re: Omar Bogle Linked

Great potential, would be great to see him and Ken up front together in a more attacking set-up.

Edit - I say great potential, thought he was a lot younger than what he was! Knows where the net is though.

I tend not to pay too much attention to hitc but this guy has the NW profile and yet another big fast lump seems to be right up his street.500k would probably do it.

Hitc is about as credible as **** and Croesys source

18 months too late we could have got him for £100k. Wigan will want to recoup their £750k.

He's a handful no doubt. Not as agile as Ken but a menace of a centre forward who gives defenders a hard time.

As an individual & option, it's a yes from me, at anything over £250k maybe not.

What do you think Neil?

Looks like he is going somewhere as he is priced at 8/1 to leave Wigan. 1/5 to come to us which is way in front of the other clubs in the betting. He has also been linked to a few other Championship clubs, including Bristol City.

As has been suggested his physique & the fact that he has pace seems to fit the Warnock mould. There could be something in this as Warnock suggested last week that he may need to look at boosting our forward options with Rhys Healey out although I seem to recall that he mentioned the loan market.

Practically a done deal according to Rob Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I recall that one or two posters on here thought that we should have signed Omar Bogle before he went to Wigan last season. According to the attached article we are odds on favourites with Skybet to sign him:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/15...gn-wigan-stri/
    Worth a punt back then. Does it mean someone is on their way out?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

18 months too late we could have got him for £100k. Wigan will want to recoup their £750k.

He's a handful no doubt. Not as agile as Ken but a menace of a centre forward who gives defenders a hard time.

As an individual & option, it's a yes from me, at anything over £250k maybe not.

What do you think Neil?
    Should have listened to you last summer!

The mind Boggles

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Worth a punt back then. Does it mean someone is on their way out?
    :rolleyes: mooooooan ..

Let's hope they're not going to sell Ken and replace him with Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Let's hope they're not going to sell Ken and replace him with Bogle
    My first though too.