Match highlights and video reaction

More...

Rumours in the last 24 hours that Fulham are interested in full back Joe Bennett have been confirmed by Neil Warnock.

The London club have initiated talks with Bennett and Warnock said

“I've spoken to him tonight and they are talking to our people..

“I'm not aware of anything definite, but I think he has a buy-out clause in his contract so it's up to them to meet it, and if they do they're entitled to talk to him. It doesn't mean he's going anywhere, mind.”

C:WindowsTempphpE07F.tmp

But it seems Warnock is looking to add to his squad, whether Bennett stays or goes.

“We're always looking. You don't know what's going to happen in the next two or three weeks, but we're quietly confident bringing someone in. We're missing a natural left-footer and we're struggling on that at the minute, but we will look at options in case people leave which is what we're doing.

“And I might be getting someone else this week if I get a chance; I've made an offer for a player that no-one knows about yet.

“But I'm looking how we can keep topping the squad up so if we get one or two injuries in certain areas we've got enough. I'm looking for hungry type of player come into squad.”