+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock makes offer for mystery player

Re: Warnock makes offer for mystery player

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Wasn't that what was said last season too?

If it was merely a case of being injured, he'd have been given a squad number. He's toast.
    Fred has been given a squad number. It's 26. God knows where he is though. No journo seems to have asked that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Fred has been given a squad number. It's 26. God knows where he is though. No journo seems to have asked that question.
    You're right, he is 26 - swapped with Zohore then. Must have been recent then, he didn't have one initially unless my aging mind is failing. He's still a goner though.

You're right, he is 26 - swapped with Zohore then. Must have been recent then, he didn't have one initially unless my aging mind is failing. He's still a goner though.
    We're not going to be able to sell him, and he's only got 9 months left on his contract. We might as well get him fit and see what we can do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We're not going to be able to sell him, and he's only got 9 months left on his contract. We might as well get him fit and see what we can do with him.
    Loaned to Kortrijk once fit is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Loaned to Kortrijk once fit is my guess
    Makes sense; loan out so we get some wages off the bill even if we part pay then don't offer a new deal. If he goes on loan, does well, he'd almost certainly not want to return anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I don't see how the potential sale of Zohore compares to Toshack, as we are only 3 games in. If we did get £20m in for him, it would help the club next season when the Parachute Payments come to an end. Every player has a price and considering what he was like prior to the Wolves game last season I would expect him to be gone before the window closes.
    But if he got the goals to get us up we get 4 more years of big money

it has been confirmed again... VT will speak

He wasn't given a number in the original list, no.

The mind Bogles...

We've been linked with Omar Bogle before though - he's on his way out of Wigan so it's putting 2 and 2 together and hoping the answer is 4 more than anything. We could be after anybody tbh - club seem to have a good job stemming the leaks.
    Much to the dismay of AA and his disciples

Fred is dead. I'm. I'm not sure he even existed.

Joey Barton's ban ends in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Joey Barton's ban ends in a few weeks
    Good signing. Just Warnocks type. .....not.

Greg Cunningham of Preston, according to WalesOnline.

Not personally convinced he's better than Bennett but I have faith in Warnock's judgment.

EDIT: Makes Dark sides prediction of Bogle or Bell from Fleetwood look accurate as usual...

Blue in the Face

Greg Cunningham of Preston, according to WalesOnline.

Not personally convinced he's better than Bennett but I have faith in Warnock's judgment.

EDIT: Makes Dark sides prediction of Bogle or Bell from Fleetwood look accurate as usual...
    That was the first name that came to mind as we were linked at the start of the window. Starting to look like a very logical rumour. We might end up with a bit of pocket money if these two deals materialise. At least Cunningham would be a Warnock signing and therefore creating the team to his ideal.