+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Talk of Zohore being sold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Talk of Zohore being sold

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Warnock has said there is no release clause in Zohore's contract but there is one in Bennett's.
    Best news all day! Then at least it is in our hands now...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Best news all day! Then at least it is in our hands now...
    20million and he is gone. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    20million and he is gone. Unfortunately.
    Probably - but at least I'd be able to say 'told you so' to a load of doubters on here - including TLG

Seriously, I'm not sure how you replace someone like Zohore, even with that sort of money, if Scott Hogan went for £15M. All a bit concerning, but I'm going to pretend to myself that NW is correct and we're not going to sell him this season regardless of what is offered...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Probably - but at least I'd be able to say 'told you so' to a load of doubters on here - including TLG

Seriously, I'm not sure how you replace someone like Zohore, even with that sort of money, if Scott Hogan went for £15M. All a bit concerning, but I'm going to pretend to myself that NW is correct and we're not going to sell him this season regardless of what is offered...
    I would have thought selling him at any price would be short sighted. The way it is viewed is we found Zohore, Mendes Damour etc we will find another one.
    I would be devastated if we sold Zohore, keep him for another season and double the money or triple it if we sell him as a premier league player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I would have thought selling him at any price would be short sighted. The way it is viewed is we found Zohore, Mendes Damour etc we will find another one.
    I would be devastated if we sold Zohore, keep him for another season and double the money or triple it if we sell him as a premier league player.
    Me too. Both he and Animal have the 'X' Factor that gets you off your seat when they have the ball as they generally do something positive with it.

I think we have been given some rare gifts in Zohore and NM-L and have to capitalize on what is clearly a motivated and confident TEAM at present. We really don't want to mess with the Chemistry right now if it can be avoided.