Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Talk of Zohore being sold

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Brighton's fans thoughts

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...Kenneth-Zohore

"As a 4th striker we could do a lot worse"
    Don't do it Ken.

How do you turn the subtitles on on Talk Radio?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    This logic make no sense whatsoever. The quickest way Tan will get his investment back is to get promoted, and the quickest way to do this is to keep our strongest squad.

I'd hope that the club will see the £200M PL money as a larger figure than the potentially £15M+ for Zohore.
    Spot on.
    Though.. that said, I still don't entirely have confidence that 'the Club' is through with making poor or unfathomable decisions.
    How would NW feel if Ken was sold against his own or his manager s wishes?
    What would be the effect on morale, support and attendances?

We have a beautiful thing brewing here. But it's a fragile thing. For certain.

Re: Chris Houghton at the game last night

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Chris Houghton was the game last night, watching Zohore I presume.

bennett just needs to agree terms with Fulham and he's gone.

Ive heard this from a reliable source who believes Zohore doesnt have a get out clause in his contract but an offer somewhere in the region of 15-20 million would be enough to make it happen.

How true this is I dont know, but the person who told me works at the club and sees the players on a daily basis. I wouldnt blame Tan for selling at that price. Whether Tan replaces Zohore or not is another matter.
    Yet another reliable source!!!!!There must be millions of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Yet another reliable source!!!!!There must be millions of them!!
    That's what i was thinking

http://www.hullcityindependent.net/?...hread_id=25721

Nice avatars in this thread, but they are missing Hernandez for 8 months. They'll be back with a new offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Spot on.
    Though.. that said, I still don't entirely have confidence that 'the Club' is through with making poor or unfathomable decisions.
    How would NW feel if Ken was sold against his own or his manager s wishes?
    What would be the effect on morale, support and attendances?

We have a beautiful thing brewing here. But it's a fragile thing. For certain.
    Its only a fragile thing because of the stupidity of people on here continually speculating and posting that everyone including Zohore is being sold.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Its only a fragile thing because of the stupidity of people on here continually speculating and posting that everyone including Zohore is being sold.
    Who is saying that everyone is being sold? It's only Bennett and Zahore, and the manager is commenting on both of those players so why can't the general public?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    It's a messageboard about Cardiff City - what are you expecting it to talk about? It's clear that bids are being made for Zohore, Bennett is also in talks. Should we just pretend it's not happening?

It's almost inevitable that the squad will be attracting interest after our start - let's hope the Club have got decent, watertight contracts for all its most important players. In fairness to NW and team it appears Zohore does not have a get out clause which is great news. The issue now is how much it would take to prise Zohore away, and how much we might need the money as a club.

However, I'm now speculating against your wishes again. Would you like to give us all a list of things that meet your approval to be talked about, just so we don't get it wrong? Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=Penarth Blues;4770365]It's a messageboard about Cardiff City - what are you expecting it to talk about? It's clear that bids are being made for Zohore, Bennett is also in talks. Should we just pretend it's not happening?

It's almost inevitable that the squad will be attracting interest after our start - let's hope the Club have got decent, watertight contracts for all its most important players. In fairness to NW and team it appears Zohore does not have a get out clause which is great news. The issue now is how much it would take to prise Zohore away, and how much we might need the money as a club.

However, I'm now speculating against your wishes again. Would you like to give us all a list of things that meet your approval to be talked about, just so we don't get it wrong? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE

Waste of time me giving you a list because you will just ignore it. Negative anti Cardiff comments are the order of the day on here. You can say what you like and so can I. I am pointing out the blindingly obvious, to most people, that there are posters on here who dont give a fig about the club and spare no effort in doing it down and criticising whenever they can. All the talk about players leaving is all part of that, most of it based on fake news or fake 'sources close to the club'. For example, Warnock has continually stated that Zohore is not for sale and would only leave if he (Warnock) leaves or if he drops dead. You cant get much clearer than that but does it stop people saying he's definately going - no. The hysteria since the start of the season is now reaching fever pitch because we are winning and playing well and some people on here just cant take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Chris Houghton was the game last night, watching Zohore I presume.

bennett just needs to agree terms with Fulham and he's gone.

Ive heard this from a reliable source who believes Zohore doesnt have a get out clause in his contract but an offer somewhere in the region of 15-20 million would be enough to make it happen.

How true this is I dont know, but the person who told me works at the club and sees the players on a daily basis. I wouldnt blame Tan for selling at that price. Whether Tan replaces Zohore or not is another matter.
    That's pretty obvious I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I can't stand Jim White. It's like he's talking to children all the time. Too animated for me.
    Wrong thread

Ken Choo followed Chris Hughton out of the ground last night when he left. Read into that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Ken Choo followed Chris Hughton out of the ground last night when he left. Read into that what you will.
    Bless you.

Stay with Warnock, the man who made his career what it is today or go to Trollop who put him back a season?

Stay with a club that looks like it is going on an upward curve or to a team who look like they'll find it hard to survive in the PL?

Blue in the Face

Hull City see £10m bid for Kenneth Zohore rejected by Cardiff City

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport...10m-bid-335212

As an aside, I wonder if we might be keeping tabs on Sam Gallagher?

Quote Originally Posted by My Name is Dave. View Post
    I know we are a business, but surely we don't need to sell players to pay the tea lady or the VAT man.

We don't need to sell to strengthen our squad.

So why would we sell, when it's fairly obvious that this team could get us up to the premier league?

I don't understand the rumours, unless the lad himself wants to go.
    £100m in debt is one possible reason.

You just know this is going to end in tears

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You just know this is going to end in tears
    Hull can't go any higher than that.

Selling him would be bad enough; selling him to one of our Championship rivals would be crazy.

If the club has any ambition to return to the Premier League he should not be sold, regardless of price.

Stoke are yet to make their bid

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Stoke are yet to make their bid
    They signed a forward today

Zohore is staying

Time for Tan to become a legend and turn down the next two bids whatever the value , you don't sell something that has just risen in value you wait and add 10 million more, he could be looking at millions if he stays thisvseason , he will go ,we're not stupid, and not Real Madrid .

I can only see the lad getting better, i'm astonished he s this good,what were others missing .

I still think he's unfinished as a player , and is not that good in the air .

In a way pleased he's not banging in the goals at the moment ,his support play to others is catching the eye though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Yes that was interesting ,others followed close behind as well , was did Houghton playing a pipe ?