+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 51 shots, 22 on target, 6 goals

51 shots, 22 on target, 6 goals

when was the last time that happened ... bl**dy negative Neil Warnock :)

Re: 51 shots, 22 on target, 6 goals

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

I said to a mate last night that i am note sure if I can handle anymore of this hoofball playing by a bunch of diving thugs

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I said to a mate last night that i am note sure if I can handle anymore of this hoofball playing by a bunch of diving thugs

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Crap conversion rate. Should be winning 6/7-0 every time. Warnock out!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Crap conversion rate. Should be winning 6/7-0 every time. Warnock out!
    I haven't seen last night's stats, but against Villa the ratio of on-target to off-target shots was very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    And me as soon as NW came in went off on one and still does long hoof ball ,well I am at the same matches as him and its not all long ball ,all I can see is quickie direct play ,with those silly goals on the end ,Man U hoof the ball more forward than us looking for their 6 .5 foot giants

Quality of goalkeeping seen this season has been very impressive. City thwarted by at least 10 top class saves so far.

That includes Etheridge who made a vital save v Villa and several last night. Lee Camp is our #2 when fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Quality of goalkeeping seen this season has been very impressive. City thwarted by at least 10 top class saves so far.

That includes Etheridge who made a vital save v Villa and several last night. Lee Camp is our #2 when fit.
    He still worries me in the air ,distribution and his outward charging moments ,which are fun when your winning ,want to see him really tested before I decamp ( camp ) to nos 2 ,he certainly a great shot stopper aka Marshall , as we saw last night and against Hogan on Saturday ,but their is still some uncertainty about his play ,and I detect that sometimes in the defenders use of him or letting him go for the ball ,having said all that he is a cracking prospect , NW strikes againby signing a gem , keeping is about confidence ,so this run is perfect for him.