+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: One club record broken, another equaled - 100% City stay top.

One club record broken, another equaled - 100% City stay top.

Re: One club record broken, another equaled - 100% City stay top.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Very good report as always, Bob.

However, I would like to claim joint credit for sparking M-L into life - I had just said, "Oh well, he can't have the game of his life every match". He then burst down the right wing with that amazing pace of his and won the corner from which we scored the first. Then he scored the second which had everyone around us just laughing in amazement - he'd done it again!

Re: One club record broken, another equaled - 100% City stay top.

Thanks Bob.

I thought Sheffield were decent last night and I've always rated Coutts and i thought the young lad they brought on was excellent.

However i do think if we allow Wolves to create the amount of opportunities around the edge of the box that Sheffield did we'll get punished.

I found it hard to put my finger on why it was happening other than the fact we dropped so deep.

Ralls and Gunnarsson look much fitter and stronger this season and Warnock's experience seems to have paid off in that regard pre season.

As you would have guessed, i thought it was marvellous finally seeing us play with a true number 10 last night in Tomlin but i thought Hoilett was the best of our front 4 last night. He was brilliant.