+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield United fans love us.

Sheffield United fans love us.

Re: Sheffield United fans love us.

'Everybody loves us, WE DON'T CARE....'

And we hate them , well I do after losing to them away , many years ago , after we had sold Tosh ,5-2 wasn't it

quote: "Overall fair comments and a warm welcome in the Valleys for Chedwyn "

Could have chosen his words a little more carefully ;)

And no rendition of GSTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And we hate them , well I do after losing to them away , many years ago , after we had sold Tosh ,5-2 wasn't it
    5-1 I think.

And it was a rearranged game late in the season, I think Tosh was still around when the original fixture was scheduled, so may have won then.
    I do recall losing 3 away games on the trot between selling Tosh and signing Warboys. Definitely cost us promotion, and a generation of fans

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    5-1 I think.

And it was a rearranged game late in the season, I think Tosh was still around when the original fixture was scheduled, so may have won then.
    I do recall losing 3 away games on the trot between selling Tosh and signing Warboys. Definitely cost us promotion, and a generation of fans
    It was 5-1.

I was there, missed school on a Wednesday afternoon to go up on a coach, Gil Reece I think scored a hat-trick for them, and our goal was an own goal. We signed Gil Reece after that, and he didn't seem so good.

I believe Warboys came in very soon after the Toshack sale, and he scored a few. But not that night! Home at 4 a.m. School the next day.

It's what builds the character of a City fan.....

Remember that ginger player who celebrated in front of our disabled fans at the Ninian?

Their fans don't see as odious as they used to be either. Maybe a manager like Wilder is leading them well?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    It was 5-1.

I was there, missed school on a Wednesday afternoon to go up on a coach, Gil Reece I think scored a hat-trick for them, and our goal was an own goal. We signed Gil Reece after that, and he didn't seem so good.

I believe Warboys came in very soon after the Toshack sale, and he scored a few. But not that night! Home at 4 a.m. School the next day.

It's what builds the character of a City fan.....

Steve Derrett will be fuming at this post......own goal indeed, he claimed it, one of his very few for us, perhaps his only one.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    5-1 I think.

ducking hate em , didn't Gil Reece live in Llanrumney Sedgemoor Rd