Quote Originally Posted by wolfinsheepclothing View Post
Wolves fan here. I come in peace. :)

Thanks for popping over to the forum! I trust you gather some of those predictions are posted "tongue-in-cheek", but nonetheless I guess we're both brimming with confidence given our illustrious starts to the campaign.

Just for the record, none of our wins were "lucky" including Boro, and it's probably down to the manner of our victories and the opposition we faced rather than the wins themselves that's given us that optimism some of you refer.

But I'm sure it will be a great game on the weekend, I can see you boys have had some cracking results as well, especially beating the Vile 3-0. NML looks like he was a great buy, former Wolf of course who was highly thought of in his youth but didn't quite cut it with us. I hope he has a great season for you!

And just so you're aware, there's a lot of vitriol aimed towards your esteemed manager, not Cardiff per se. Several years ago, he was heard shouting "break his legs" from the touchline to one of his neanderthal defenders, when Bully was clean through!! As you know, hurting a legend and one of our own family is sacrosanct - as I'm sure it would be if you were to hear an opposition manager shout something similar about Craig Bellamy. (Or maybe that was a bad example.....)

Anyway, hope you bring a lot of fans on Saturday, it should be a cracking atmosphere like usual, and hopefully a great game!

Best of Luck for the season (after Saturday!) ;)
I take it you never played Sunday League football then?

"Break is leg" is quite mild you are a sensitive lot up in the Black Country