+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wolves forum

Re: Wolves forum

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Mendez-Laing wouln't get in their team apparently.

I might just stick my feet up enjoy their Forum today.
    Read this forum, even more deluded

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....erdict.198105/

champions aren't champions at the start of the season

Didn't think Cardiff were good at all tbh, if/when they lose Zohore they'll fall away to mid table. It's an absolutely mad how they still had 11 men on the pitch at the end.

As for us, its hard to play football when you're playing are being elbowed and pushed all over the place, shocking performance from the 'referee' or should I say a guy randomly picked out of Asda. Miranda, Douglas and Boly were particularly poor today, but we cant win them all we learn from this now onwards and upwards.

Didums

Good luck to these dull kents when winter comes around you would swear this is their first ever season in the championship

"I guarantee we will finish above them this season. 3 wins is promotion form."

what is 4 wins then

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    Apparently our role was to go up there and stand back to applaud a Ruben Neves masterclass. As they should know there's more to getting out of the Championship than throwing the chequebook at it. Their highly expensive Portuguese players are no doubt gifted for this level but the naive comments of Nuno Esparto Santo their manager suggests he has much to learn from the likes of Neil Warnock about the need to add some dog and graft in this division. Truth is we were excellent in attack as well as defence with 17 shots to their 12. Fantastic performance by the City.
    And most of their shots ended up in row Z

Quote Originally Posted by darran1927 View Post
    "I guarantee we will finish above them this season. 3 wins is promotion form."

what is 4 wins then
    Champions form

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    A more sensible and balanced opinion from a Wolves fan:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...rdiff---watch/
    Even he blames the ref.

Christ, they spend a couple of quid and the entitled twats think they're the 3rd (Swansea were the 2nd) coming of Barcelona.

I didn't really have an opinion of Wolves before this but after reading their forum for 5 minutes I wish they get relegated just for the hell of it, the meltdown would be spectacular.

My mate is a Wolves ST holder and level headed, said we deserved to win. I was there and thought we had a lot of decisions from the ref but weren't physical ourself. Players like bamba, morrison, Kenny are big players so are naturally strong etc.

If I was a wolves fan I'd be worried how easily they were beaten in all aspects of the game. That RB will be having nightmares about hoilett.

I would quite like to see Wolves in the play offs...

And then bottle it.

I loved this one.

"Coming forward they played well, but knew they couldn't cope defensively hence the thuggery."

Yes, we couldn't cope defensively having kept 3 clean sheets in the first 3 league games... Wolves don't need Naymar, Messi because they are so amazing going forward.

Apparently we are a bunch of cheats and Wolves loss is entirely the fault of the referee.

I think I'll have a look at their message board after their next defeat to see their reactions and excuses, it shouldn't be too long a wait

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Any of them mentioned Zohore getting a smack in the face late on and having a bloody nose/mouth after the game...?
    Nothing sinister there, in added time a clearance smacked him right on the nose from a range of about three yards.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nothing sinister there, in added time a clearance smacked him right on the nose from a range of about three yards.
    If you've now watched the game back without the tension of those of us that were there Bob, what were your thoughts?

Were we good value for the win?

Keep see them complaining how they weren't protected by the ref from our physicality of our players, as if they've got a god given right not to have to challenge for the ball.

Maybe we should start complaining to the ref when opposition is faster than us.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    If you've now watched the game back without the tension of those of us that were there Bob, what were your thoughts?

Were we good value for the win?
    Sometimes you see an unfancied team early in the season and think they look good, so it's not really a surprise that the media make it out to be when they end up in the promotion shake up, well we were that team yesterday!

I noticed you tipped us to lose and I must admit I felt the same as you, but we looked so comfortable for most of the game. We were certainly better than them as a defensive unit, our front three (one of whom doubled up as a wing back!) were better both individually and collectively than any forward(s) Wolves had and, although you can sometimes look at our three midfield players and think that they're all a bit samey, there was still somehow a nice blend there with all of them showing at times they have more skill/flair than they're given credit.

As for our so called clogging, it seemed to me the number of "accidental" collisions between Peltier and Jota was not a coincidence and that the order had gone out to stop that Wolves player and don't be too bothered about how you do it, but, apart from that, I didn't see anything (including Damour's so called elbowing) which justified the way the crowd and the Wolves bench reacted.

In truth, I didn't think much of Wolves and agree with those who said they were more impressed by Sheffield United - the win didn't flatter us at all, in fact I think we were probably two goals better than them.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No wonder we call them wanky wanderers.
    I remember their flag at the national stadium when we played Henderford Town in the welsh cup final prob 92-93
    strange bunch arnt they

WTF is this shite.??

"No matter how many times you step over the security barrier and take a sharp knife to the Mona Lisa there will always be people who will repair and tend that beauty.

The defeat didn’t depress me at all. I half expected it. We are in a state of flux, a state of change. The development of a Nuno-esque Butterfly from the Caterpillar of the Clown Lamberto but now at the critical stage when our football is at a chrysalis stage we are most vulnerable. Soon we will erupt from the shell of our present and into the bright future, spread our beautiful footballing wings into the sun and take flight. We will of course look below as we pass the dark valleys of Cardiff and Warnock on his throne of skulls will shake his fist at us"

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    WTF is this shite.??

"No matter how many times you step over the security barrier and take a sharp knife to the Mona Lisa there will always be people who will repair and tend that beauty.

The defeat didn’t depress me at all. I half expected it. We are in a state of flux, a state of change. The development of a Nuno-esque Butterfly from the Caterpillar of the Clown Lamberto but now at the critical stage when our football is at a chrysalis stage we are most vulnerable. Soon we will erupt from the shell of our present and into the bright future, spread our beautiful footballing wings into the sun and take flight. We will of course look below as we pass the dark valleys of Cardiff and Warnock on his throne of skulls will shake his fist at us"
    The bard, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    WTF is this shite.??

No wonder they don't like tackles!

I can't work out if Cardiff is supposed to be Mordor or Kings Landing?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sometimes you see an unfancied team early in the season and think they look good, so it's not really a surprise that the media make it out to be when they end up in the promotion shake up, well we were that team yesterday!

I noticed you tipped us to lose and I must admit I felt the same as you, but we looked so comfortable for most of the game. We were certainly better than them as a defensive unit, our front three (one of whom doubled up as a wing back!) were better both individually and collectively than any forward(s) Wolves had and, although you can sometimes look at our three midfield players and think that they're all a bit samey, there was still somehow a nice blend there with all of them showing at times they have more skill/flair than they're given credit.

As for our so called clogging, it seemed to me the number of "accidental" collisions between Peltier and Jota was not a coincidence and that the order had gone out to stop that Wolves player and don't be too bothered about how you do it, but, apart from that, I didn't see anything (including Damour's so called elbowing) which justified the way the crowd and the Wolves bench reacted.

In truth, I didn't think much of Wolves and agree with those who said they were more impressed by Sheffield United - the win didn't flatter us at all, in fact I think we were probably two goals better than them.
    That's pretty much how i seen it at the time Bob.
    Neves looked like he was blowing out of his arse after 25 minutes. He did get better as the game wore on but nowhere near as good as the hype.

Wolves didn't want to earn the right to play and look the type of team who could struggle against the unfancied teams.

I noticed on their pre match threads on their forums that Wolves fans were pouring scorn on people's suggestions that they could be the type of team that would struggle when the winter months are upon us, but that is exactly what I saw yesterday.

I also saw that i was duped by their early results and hype that they could maybe storm this division.

What i did was a side that's not nearly as organised or threatening as us.

They will definitely be strengthened by the return of Costa but as you say, we were well worth the win yesterday and we now have bench that is flooded with options which will allow Warnock to vary things considerably.

As i alluded to last week, Tan's recent visit as well as the eye catching results can't be doing Warnock any harm if he's considering asking for some more funds before the window closes.

I'd still like to see us go after Amaari Bell and an addition like Joe Ledley or someone with hunger in their belly like Chris Forrester would see us become a formidable squad that nobody would relish playing.