+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wolves forum

Re: Wolves forum

Superb win. Well done Bluebirds.

Tbf, in amongst the in-fighting, bitching about the ref and our being a rugby team, there was this comment

"the better side won. as long as we bounce back we'll be fine. that wasn't even close to being a dirty warnock side, i thought they played well."

you can tell times have changed by the strength of our bench.

and warnock's decades of lower leagues contacts are invaluable to getting players on the cheap.

But! can't speak too soon. We'll lose and go on a bad run, it is inevitable.

In fairness to them, they have a point that we haven't played a decent team yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    In fairness to them, they have a point that we haven't played a decent team yet.

This made me chuckle

"Everthing wrong with British football summed up with Warnock and Cardiff.

There best player was the Ref, should be banned from the sport. My Dog could've done a better job and he's rotting away in a shoe box down the bottom of the garden!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    This made me chuckle

There best player was the Ref, should be banned from the sport. My Dog could've done a better job and he's rotting away in a shoe box down the bottom of the garden!"
    So not at all bitter then?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    you can tell times have changed by the strength of our bench.

and warnock's decades of lower leagues contacts are invaluable to getting players on the cheap.

But! can't speak too soon. We'll lose and go on a bad run, it is inevitable.
    You were doing so well until that last sentence.

Perspective: terrible defending for both goals, but if the second goal doesn't happen we would probably have gone on and won.

And if my aunt had balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

3rd behind Cardiff and Ipswich, neither will be in the top 2 by Christmas. I expected a slower start than we have and over all im happy, but losing to a Warnock side always hurts. Get that striker in and Marhall and Costa and we will be stronger. Certainly nothing to panic about there were still moments in the game where we played good football.
    And he thinks Wolves will be? Crazy what becoming a soulless vehicle for Mendez and spunking a load of cash can do to some people's grasp on reality.

Read a few of their forums match day threads.

They really are delusional... god help them when reality kicks in.

fecking hell deluded, the refs fault, we are a team of thugs, rather rely on Bianca Westwoods assertion that we were to strong for them and the better team

I'll say it once again, they are my most hated team in the Championship and hopefully will drop like a stone.

Usually i lurke but made an account just to say how satisfying that win was what a deluded bunch of cocky pricks

Quote Originally Posted by jord1927 View Post
    Usually i lurke but made an account just to say how satisfying that win was what a deluded bunch of cocky pricks
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    fecking hell deluded, the refs fault, we are a team of thugs, rather rely on Bianca Westwoods assertion that we were to strong for them and the better team
    A whole messageboard of dummy spitters! I can't stop reading their posts - top whinging.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    A whole messageboard of dummy spitters! I can't stop reading their posts - top whinging.

Strangely addictive isn't it

We're the dirty ones yet Wolves commited more fouls...funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    This made me chuckle

he's either got really big feet or his dog is the size of a squirrel

Two very different wolves posters from their post-match thread-

Colin/Cardiff came with a game plan.

Constantly pushed or pulled our forward players when the ball was played into them and disrupted any chance of us playing fluid football. On another day a ref would have stamped that out pretty early on which would have changed the game completely, this incompetent one didn't.

Defensively, I thought we were very poor today, all of the back 3 had a poor game and Douglas too, we conceded two very poor goals from our point of view.

Cardiff, in particular Zohore, were good going forward though and he really did bully our defence.

Disappointing to concede the second through our poor play, just as we'd got a foothold.

Can't win them all, on another day a ref would have dented Cardiff's game plan, unfortunately today he bought into it, we move on.

And the intelligent one -
    People will rant about the ref but this is the championship its physical, its scrappy and its a fight, our players went down too easily i thought looking for fouls. Got to stand up and be counted there were question marks if we could be ruffed up and today thats happenen even Boly seemed to lose his composure.
    Cardiff had a plan and it worked. we've got to learn lessons from this very quickly because for sure teams will be copying Cardiffs approach to beat us.
    People are shouting for another forward, i can see why but the defence has been far from solid.

All this from fans of a club that finished 23rd out of 24 in the Fair Play Table last season. :violinsmiley: