+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wolves forum

Re: Wolves forum

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    fecking hell deluded, the refs fault, we are a team of thugs, rather rely on Bianca Westwoods assertion that we were to strong for them and the better team
    We attacked like a fleet of Chinese aircraft carriers today

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    fecking hell deluded, the refs fault, we are a team of thugs, rather rely on Bianca Westwoods assertion that we were to strong for them and the better team
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We attacked like a fleet of Chinese aircraft carriers today
    Did Bianca Westwood really say that? If only....

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We attacked like a fleet of Chinese aircraft carrier today
    FYP

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Sure is.

I've read through a bit of Wolves' match thread and their fans are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Perspective: terrible defending for both goals, but if the second goal doesn't happen we would probably have gone on and won.

And if my aunt had balls...
    Just think, if we hadn't scored both our goals they might have won. After they spent all that money too. As the POTUS would say: "unfair!".

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....ctions.198028/

"I'd play our 2nd team and give them the 3 points just to avoid losing one or more of our best players to a side built on Warnock's over-physical approach. 3 points is nothing compared to Jota or Neves missing a season."

No wonder we call them wanky wanderers.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Sure is.
    Yep, very entertaining. What a bunch of one-eyed and deluded fans they are ��

Listening on radio Wales, it sounded like we were the better team for most of the game and clearly created the most and better goal scoring opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post

Listening on radio Wales, it sounded like we were the better team for most of the game and clearly created the most and better goal scoring opportunities
    Scores on the door is that all that matters.

A more sensible and balanced opinion from a Wolves fan:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...rdiff---watch/

Have you noticed how there is not one example of why they think we were rough or why the ref was a disgrace

Cardiff came with a game plan frustrated us it worked. Typical Warnock style he's won his cup final against us.

I think we will struggle against teams that have a physical presence and try and rough us up.

The ref was a joke.

Hopefully we put on a good show Tuesday and grab a win on Saturday. I hope Mick gets one over on Warnock when they play now! I wonder how Iorfa is doing

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post

They had a period in the second half (during which they scored) when they were on top. But apart from that they didn't do much. The first 15 minutes was just wave after wave of City attacks, I was very surprised when I looked at the first half stats and saw Wolves had had so much possession. They certainly didn't do much with it. They were looking for an equalizer at the end, but we were still attacking when we had the ball and looked comfortable in defence. We were clearly the better side.

Why do they think the game was physical? We just worked harder than they did. And what's all this nonsense about "the Wolves' passing game"? Like that's supposed to be a thing that's widely acknowledged?

They finished below us last season. OK, so they've spent a few quid and they have a they have a new, young European coach. But they're talking about our Neil like he's a dinosaur and living in the past. Wolves got outplayed today and their manager got outcoached. And we're the team in first place. Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why do they think the game was physical? We just worked harder than they did. And what's all this nonsense about "the Wolves' passing game"? Like that's supposed to be a thing that's widely acknowledged?

They finished below us last season. OK, so they've spent a few quid and they have a they have a new, young European coach. But they're talking about our Neil like he's a dinosaur and living in the past. Wolves got outplayed today and their manager got outcoached. And we're the team in first place. Deal.
    The cash they've spent has gone to their heads.

There are some beauts on there.

'Cardiff came with the most negative game plan ever.'

We had 17 shots on goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    In fairness to them, they have a point that we haven't played a decent team yet.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I've read through a bit of Wolves' match thread and their fans are pathetic
    If you had the utter misfortune to be born in Wolverhampton, you'd be a tad more sympathetic with their desperation.

This is the most satisfying win for many years.

I think I've found a real person on the Wolves forum. Do I win £5?

by Jamwolf : Yesterday at 5:07 PM
    Hate to say it, but Cardiff looked a very good side. Strong, and surprisingly skillful for a Warnock team. Made us look very ordinary

Any of them mentioned Zohore getting a smack in the face late on and having a bloody nose/mouth after the game...?

Fun read that.

How does signing a few flashy foreign players suddenly make a fan base soft as shit.

I'm sure the ref made mistakes. He also let them off a few times. But **** me reading that you would think the match was a scene from gangs of new York.

Great win lads, safe trip back from the Bernabeu.

Same on Twitter.

Talk about entitled.

Couldn't be there today, but watched extended highlights and we created loads of chances with some great football.

After years of tough times I'm surprised they suddenly think that by spending a few million on Portuguese imports they have the divine right not to have to fight for the points.

God forbid that football ever gets to be the non contact netball game that fans of clubs like Wolves suddenly want it to be.

I think it's good that a side of misfits like ours can put the expensive show boaters to the sword.

Apparently our role was to go up there and stand back to applaud a Ruben Neves masterclass. As they should know there's more to getting out of the Championship than throwing the chequebook at it. Their highly expensive Portuguese players are no doubt gifted for this level but the naive comments of Nuno Esparto Santo their manager suggests he has much to learn from the likes of Neil Warnock about the need to add some dog and graft in this division. Truth is we were excellent in attack as well as defence with 17 shots to their 12. Fantastic performance by the City.

Mendez-Laing wouln't get in their team apparently.

I might just stick my feet up enjoy their Forum today.