+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Forum

Re: This Forum

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I agree. And I wait with baited breath for James Fox's first meaningful post
    You do love to dish it out
    Dont you?

I agree. And I wait with baited breath for James Fox's first meaningful post
    Another fishing exercise, then......

Let's try to keep it all on track please Gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    You do love to dish it out
    Dont you?
    Not particularly. And if I dish it I know I have to take it.
    I just don't like the way the colonel seems to being targeted lately. He's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself but like JR rightly said, all of our opinions are equal, even mine. And my opinion is he's being unfairly targeted.
    In my opinion.
    Which is no more or less valid than anyone else's.

Fecking ell lads this thread wasn't meant to turn out like this, it was just a quick one to say I'm enjoying reading the debates!

The colonel is ok, I've had some laugh out loud moments reading some of his posts, i do sometimes wish the football posts would stay on thread more often though.

Once a thread goes down the road of puns it never seems to get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Cul de double entendre?

👍👍

He is your friend.
    We get it.

fact is
    Colonel derails or spoils Football threads with unfunny childish posts
    Says the poster whose 'repertoire' mainly consists of being rude to others and criticising almost everything

I've never met the guy. I just don't like the way a few Johnnie come latelys seem hell bent on bullying him off the message board.

If I could be arsed, I'd go through his posts compared you yours, but I'm willing to bet that in amongst the jokes, he's made more sensible football posts than you have.
    I've gone through his posts of the last 7 days.

Learn to read, fvcko.
    You've said that a few times now, it's a weird straw to grasp at even for a weasel like you
    It's not just today though, it's all the time with Phil Stants brother and J R Hartley, a right couple of frothy quims, can't help being arseholes to everybody.
    Then you're part of the problem knobend, learn how to drive.
    you're about as funny as AIDS

What a little tit you are.
    He gets abusive and name-calling very quickly when people point out how childish his posts are. Strangely, he's allowed to continue despite a history of this that is available to everyone.

Also, he once said the following.

All these pathetic petty arguments on this board...
    ...are frankly one of the best things about the CCMB.
    He has a completely different personality on here to the other redbirds bluebirds forum where he seems happy to talk football politely. He is using this forum as a vehicle for something else and I am of the belief that his irreverent attitude to the opinions of people who (rightly or wrongly) take football and Cardiff City too seriously is a subtle form of trolling. He offers no opinions on games, team selections, or anything else.

In fairness he has been posting more football stuff of late, and that is a bonus because I think inside there is a football fan screaming to get out. I'll take your advice, though, and put him on ignore.

I'm a colonel bummer. Your all meen.

International

He is your friend.
    We get it.

fact is
    Colonel derails or spoils Football threads with unfunny childish posts
    I disagree with that entirely.
    you read a post and take what you want from i.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I'm a colonel bummer. Your all meen.
    Colonel Slanders

The colonel is alright he posts some nonsense like the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Fecking ell lads this thread wasn't meant to turn out like this, it was just a quick one to say I'm enjoying reading the debates!

The colonel is ok, I've had some laugh out loud moments reading some of his posts, i do sometimes wish the football posts would stay on thread more often though.

This is bang on. The Colonel adds to the board, but the general football apathy here over the past few seasons meant very little football content. As we can see, everybody is getting energised again. And the football posts are encouraging other football posts.

Always space for laughs / advice / OT bollox on here, but City threads should be the majority.

I think that the last time the board was anywhere near where it is now was before the rebrand fiasco. Sort of feels like home again with added bonus of hardly any site crashes.

Also the colonel is ok by me but for some reason has always seemed to split opinion. Just annoys me sometimes when he(or anyone) gets set upon with pack mentality.

I've never met the guy. I just don't like the way a few Johnnie come latelys seem hell bent on bullying him off the message board.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post

Also the colonel is ok by me but for some reason has always seemed to split opinion. Just annoys me sometimes when he(or anyone) gets set upon with pack mentality.
    You have never seen Colonel Bully members on here?
    He is normally at the center of that pack.

yes, has tried to bully me off before

Have seen him in some heated disputes on here, even seen his nice watch once when he went on a arranged meet up. In all honesty not seen him bully as part of a pack,

And you've come to that conclusion from your few days on here?

Here come the pack

The colonel is very funny imo. Don't get why people get so irked with him. There are some dickhead WUMs on this board and he's not one of them.

But the increase in football posts is great. Feels like back on the old board...Its easy to think it's the results that cause it but I truly believe Warnock and the effect he's had is responsible for it. The attitude of the players, the clear goals (I mean aims) we have as a side, it rubs off on the fans and that's what footballs all about.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Have seen him in some heated disputes on here, even seen his nice watch once when he went on a arranged meet up. In all honesty not seen him bully as part of a pack,
    Who was he arguing with that turned in to a 20 pager some of it was about some suicidal remarks?

What's with all the hate towards the colonel?
    If we've learned anything from the last couple of weeks it's that the agenda is largely driven by the football we watch and set by the people who post.
    Don't like stupid threads? Ignore them.
    Only want football threads? Start some
    Agree.

If I could be arsed, I'd go through his posts compared you yours, but I'm willing to bet that in amongst the jokes, he's made more sensible football posts than you have.
    This might sound like a criticism of the Colonel, but it's not intended to be. While James fox just appears to be an attack dog with nothing worthwhile to say himself, speaking as someone who has thought that the balance between football and non football posts on here was all wrong for years, I'm really pleased to see the influx of a group of "Johnnie come latelys" who, first and foremost, want to talk about football in general and Cardiff City in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Give Croesy his bullying card back you wet weekend. Were all entitled to our opinions wether weve been here 5 minutes, or 5 years.
    The board would be a better place without you in my opinion.

The colonel is a very funny guy, I have had some real rows with him on certain subjects that doesnt stop him being entertaining.

What you do is very negative on the whole.