+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So a few in, a few out.

So a few in, a few out.

A few in, a few out in the next couple of days.

Let's just hope this transfer activity before the window shuts leaves us stronger not weaker.

Re: So a few in, a few out.

Not a lot of interest being reported on Noone, Pilkington and John at the moment. All speculation seems centred on Zohore.
    Let’s hope it all changes.

Wishing my life away here, but I wish it was September 1st already

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Not a lot of interest being reported on Noone, Pilkington and John at the moment..
    Plenty of interest in Noone. His wages being the main issue in sorting a deal, as he's still got at least a year left, on what you'd presume a pretty sizeable salary. I'm not sure we're even looking for a sizeable fee to let him go, but unlikely to be willing to pay him off a chunk of his wages.

Wouldn't be surprised if all 3 went out on loan initially. Previous mismanagement still causing issues when it comes to prior contracts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Not a lot of interest being reported on Noone, Pilkington and John at the moment. All speculation seems centred on Zohore.
    Let’s hope it all changes.
    Hull have lost their centre forward to long term injury. Imo they will be back for KZ

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Hull have lost their centre forward to long term injury. Imo they will be back for KZ
    And we'll sell him (without a sell on clause) and replace him with the bloke from Wigan.

Just like we did when we sold Toshack and replaced him with Warboys and look how that turned out!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Plenty of interest in Noone. His wages being the main issue in sorting a deal, as he's still got at least a year left, on what you'd presume a pretty sizeable salary. I'm not sure we're even looking for a sizeable fee to let him go, but unlikely to be willing to pay him off a chunk of his wages.
    Saturday I heard that his agent wants his contract paid up

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And we'll sell him (without a sell on clause) and replace him with the bloke from Wigan.

Just like we did when we sold Toshack and replaced him with Warboys and look how that turned out!

Ignoring that NW said many times pre-season that Zohore was not for sale and would 'leave over his dead body' and also ignoring that NW stated today that 'even if someone offered the silly money of over £20m, we would only consider it from a top ten premier league club' - please could you explain to me why exactly you would think that Zohore would be stupid enough to want to sign for a club like Hull City or Brighton. Also please remember that City sold Toshack to Liverpool, which is a rather different proposition for the player to what is on offer at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Ignoring that NW said many times pre-season that Zohore was not for sale and would 'leave over his dead body' and also ignoring that NW stated today that 'even if someone offered the silly money of over £20m, we would only consider it from a top ten premier league club' - please could you explain to me why exactly you would think that Zohore would be stupid enough to want to sign for a club like Hull City or Brighton. Also please remember that City sold Toshack to Liverpool, which is a rather different proposition for the player to what is on offer at the moment.
    Brighton are in the Premier League and are a bigger club than Cardiff.

This year maybe - next year roles could be reversed. That was unlikely when Tosh went to Liverpool.