+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A level results day.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A level results day.

Quote Originally Posted by My Name is Dave. View Post
    Yes, my daughter was on the new linear system - she was shocked at how hard it was compared to gcse's.
    Hope your lad got into his choice of uni - if that's what he wants

Well done to your daughter Dave. Yep Chris had Cardiff as his first choice but I feel a little flat with his results as he was predicted A grades. I suspect there may be a story developing here. My lad goes to Cotswold state school which is a very good Comp but the results seem well down at the school this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Well done to your daughter Dave. Yep Chris had Cardiff as his first choice but I feel a little flat with his results as he was predicted A grades. I suspect there may be a story developing here. My lad goes to Cotswold state school which is a very good Comp but the results seem well down at the school this year.
    A Levels are only an application to go to uni, they mean nothing afterwards. Be proud because three B's are excellent grades. Good luck to him from me mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A Levels are only an application to go to uni, they mean nothing afterwards. Be proud because three B's are excellent grades. Good luck to him from me mate.
    Thanks Zenith.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    This. Once you get your degree nobody really gives a toss about your A levels.

Congrats to all the posters and parents on their achievements, be proud and celebrate your success.