+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zohore will only be sold to top 10 club

Re: Zohore will only be sold to top 10 club

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If a bottom 10 club bid 20 million he would be gone, we need to get to used to that fact in this , and every other transfer window.
    So if Brighton were bottom and bid £25m for Zohore, you actually are daft enough to think that, even if the offer was accepted, he would sign for them.

[QUOTE=Kris;4771032]Why?[/QUOTE

Because it is. The original poster has ignored every single thing that Warnock and the club has said about this issue or assumed that they are all lying. City wouldnt sell him to a lower Premier League team and Zohore wouldnt sign for them either.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Because it is. The original poster has ignored every single thing that Warnock and the club has said about this issue or assumed that they are all lying. City wouldnt sell him to a lower Premier League team and Zohore wouldnt sign for them either.
    Succinctly summed up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by My Name is Dave. View Post
    Huddesfield, Burnley and West Brom are in the top 10 at the moment
    That's a scarily good point :-( Nevertheless, I believe Zohore is staying, plus we're adding to the squad. In other words, going for it.

*Bookmarked

So if Brighton were bottom and bid £25m for Zohore, you actually are daft enough to think that, even if the offer was accepted, he would sign for them.
    Yes, as he would be set for life financially, he'd be daft not too.

He'd would be more visible in the Premiership, better paid for another 5 years , his abilities better exposed beyond Cardiff and the Championship .

It's like stepping stones , Brighton first , ,does well, they go down or just survive , he bagsca few , gets noticed , another bid comes in he gets a better Premiership or European club , no I'm not daft ,just realistic .

So... Everton?

Wow if Ken Z is worth £20mil now just think how much Bogle will be worth after Warnock does is magic.

Yes, as he would be set for life financially, he'd be daft not too.

He'd would be more visible in the Premiership, better paid for another 5 years , his abilities better exposed beyond Cardiff and the Championship .

It's like stepping stones , Brighton first , ,does well, they go down or just survive , he bagsca few , gets noticed , another bid comes in he gets a better Premiership or European club , no I'm not daft ,just realistic .
    So, sign for a club that is almost certainly doomed to relegation. Also, how would he be set for life financially by playing for Brighton !!. How is all that not daft, when in twelve months time if he carries on as he is he could either be playing for us in the premier league or signed by a top ten premier league team. If you actually believe anything you put in your post above and previously on this issue, then you are beyond help. You are also totally ignoring anything Zohore, Warnock and the club have said on this matter over the last two months.

If a bottom 10 club bid 20 million he would be gone, we need to get to used to that fact in this , and every other transfer window.
    Bang on. Money is the determining factor.

So, sign for a club that is almost certainly doomed to relegation. Also, how would he be set for life financially by playing for Brighton !!. How is all that not daft, when in twelve months time if he carries on as he is he could either be playing for us in the premier league or signed by a top ten premier league team. If you actually believe anything you put in your post above and previously on this issue, then you are beyond help. You are also totally ignoring anything Zohore, Warnock and the club have said on this matter over the last two months.
    Oh hello, "almost certainly" again

You talk some *** fair play

Not many top 10 premier league clubs signing strikers from the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post

Absolutely.

BBC Humberside Sport @HumbersideSport

Hull City head coach Leonid Slutsky says he "can't believe" they will sign striker Kenneth Zohore due to price tag set by Cardiff.

#hcafc
    11:54 AM - Aug 18, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So... Everton?

In all seriousness this is the club that concerns me coming in with a late bid.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    BBC Humberside Sport @HumbersideSport

Hull City head coach Leonid Slutsky says he "can't believe" they will sign striker Kenneth Zohore due to price tag set by Cardiff.

#hcafc
    11:54 AM - Aug 18, 2017
    Welcome to the championship Mr Slutsky.

You're managing Hull City. One season in the money league doesn't make you a big club (we should know).

Ultimately the only way a club like Hull will attract players is through using the money you got from your Premier League adventure to pay massively over the odds and offer a big salary.

If you can't afford Ken (which you can't) then go look somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    They do seem to be seriously short of strikers and they are certainly throwing the money around this summer.

However, I think they'll be looking at someone a bit more established than Ken so probably nothing to worry about.....

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Me too. I think he could be a great fit from them and learn from a true master.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post

You must be very disappointed with todays developments - both Zohore and Bennett going absolutely nowhere. The difference between me and you is that I am actually an optimist about the club I support and when the players, manager and board make statements I believe what they are saying, whereas you obviously think that they are lying through their teeth. You are actually a 'glass totally empty' type of fan in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Absolutely.
    Absolutely not a fan, just like Rhiw-Blue.