+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Confirmed: Omar Bogle signs for Cardiff City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Confirmed: Omar Bogle signs for Cardiff City

Happy with this signing. strong and pacey, he's got bags of potential. With the right guidence (Warnock) he will be a star in this league

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

You also said in the thread that he is better than any striker we have.........are you still of that view??

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    You also said in the thread that he is better than any striker we have.........are you still of that view??
    Nope .... no-where near Ken's current potential.

Everytime I've seen Bogle play he's a nuisance and occupies centre-halves, coupled with the occassional stunning goal. I think he's a great option for the last 1/4 of a game when defenders start to flag.

I think our fans will enjoy the moan fest, in the style of Kenwyne or Rudy but I have more faith in NW getting the best out of him than his predecessors

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Nope .... no-where near Ken's current potential.

Everytime I've seen Bogle play he's a nuisance and occupies centre-halves, coupled with the occassional stunning goal. I think he's a great option for the last 1/4 of a game when defenders start to flag.

I think our fans will enjoy the moan fest, in the style of Kenwyne or Rudy but I have more faith in NW getting the best out of him than his predecessors
    We certainly need another striker option so glad to see Omar on board & based on how players have developed under our current management (I include Jepson & Blackwell in that as well as Warnock) I am confident that they can help him to make the step up just like Ken, Mendez-Laing & Damour have.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out in the cup v Burton on Tuesday which would be good.