Thread: Incident in Barcelona

Incident in Barcelona

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581

Van hits crowd in Ramblas area.

Re: Incident in Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_The_Bhoy View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581

Van hits crowd in Ramblas area.
    Cowardly miserable little twats involved no doubt...

Allahu bingbongbar bollox

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Allahu bingbongbar bollox
    Attack took place in front of a Kosher restaurant, something BBC conveniently failed to report. Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Attack took place in front of a Kosher restaurant, something BBC conveniently failed to report. Funny that.
    In an emerging situation it shows information about a van being driven (most likely by an ISIS terrorist) for some distance down the most well known boulevard in Barcelona killing innocent people in its wake. What is the point you are making about a restaurant along its path?

This is just horrific

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In an emerging situation it shows information about a van being driven (most likely by an ISIS terrorist) for some distance down the most well known boulevard in Barcelona killing innocent people in its wake. What is the point you are making about a restaurant along its path?
    Seemingly a Muslim terrorist attack. Kosher restaurant. Not difficult to grasp why that area was targetted.

Spanish paper El Pais saying at least 13 dead, two suspects, both of them holed up in a bar

Seemingly a Muslim terrorist attack. Kosher restaurant. Not difficult to grasp why that area was targetted.
    I doubt it's got anything to do with the restaurant tbh, if you wanted to hurt as many people as possible in Barcelona Las Ramblas is the place to do it. Shocking

These people care little about killing Jew, Gentile, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist or anyone who has the disfortune of being on a pedestrian street at the height of the tourist season. Your reference to the fact that that there is a Kosher restaurant in that area when the BBC has shown the pth of the vehicle appears a distraction at best unless you have a bbetter grasp of the facts.

Absolutely awful. Such a cowardly and scary method. I am off to Barcelona in a few weeks too.

No doubt tourists from all over killed or injured. Isis scum

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    No doubt tourists from all over killed or injured. Isis scum
    This is so sad.

Something needs to be done, as soon this will become an everyday occurrence and we will start to get immune to attacks like this.

How many have we seen this year? Too many obviously but how many more do we need to put up with.

This saddens me no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Absolutely awful. Such a cowardly and scary method. I am off to Barcelona in a few weeks too.

it will be safe for you ,i went to London day after 7/7, be vigilant Bluebird

How hard is it not to kill someone?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How hard is it not to kill someone?
    Confirmed 13 dead and over 50 injured.

So dreadful.

This needs to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

So dreadful.

This needs to end.
    Just seen, there has been shocking footage going around the interweb, obviously BBC cannot show it, but I do feel that they (BBC) have been toning it down a bit

Corbyn will probably sack any of his shadow cabinet who criticise Muslims for this just as he has done for anyone who criticises the Muslim rape gangs in the UK.

I am a left of centre voter for anyone who doesn't know my views.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Corbyn will probably sack any of his shadow cabinet who criticise Muslims for this just as he has done for anyone who criticises the Muslim rape gangs in the UK.

I am a left of centre voter for anyone who doesn't know my views.

Absolute scum

I am afraid it's no good saying this needs to stop , something must be done ...........I fully agree.........but it's all too late .....we are talking about brainwashed psychopathic murderers who don't care if they live or die

It's never going to end until the world stops turning

They really are scum

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I'd say you both dont know the full story - like the Spanish Police / intelligence services dont know either.

It may be highly relevant that it took place outside a kosher restaurant - maybe this week ISIS (if it is them) want to kill Jews.

The attacks are random in their nature - the individuals concerned picking their own targets.

What we can all probably agree on - is that the attackers will be Muslims who have signed up to extremist Islamic viewpoints.

As a culture , as a religion, as a lifestyle choice and if they want to integrate into a normal modern Western world - they need to sort their house out. Starting with Imams, Sharia law and Islamic beliefs.

If they want to live a pure Muslim lifestyle - they need to move to a country that can provide them with that.

This attack wasnt the first and wont be the last unfortunately and will continue until either Muslims with these view points change their minds - or they are removed from everyday life.
    No not at all but you can carry on.

1 guy shot after being caught in the police dragnet on the edge of the city. Ran into the police in a Ford Focus no less and was shot shortly after.

2 arrested.

As for the Kosher restaurants, got the name please i've been living and working in the area for 17 years, i know the Turkish one and obviously the kebab house on the corner but not seen that one?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    No not at all but you can carry on.

1 guy shot after being caught in the police dragnet on the edge of the city. Ran into the police in a Ford Focus no less and was shot shortly after.

2 arrested.

As for the Kosher restaurants, got the name please i've been living and working in the area for 17 years, i know the Turkish one and obviously the kebab house on the corner but not seen that one?
    Maccabi.

Total bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

So dreadful.

This needs to end.
    It won't end.