+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incident in Barcelona

Re: Incident in Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I doubt it's got anything to do with the restaurant tbh, if you wanted to hurt as many people as possible in Barcelona Las Ramblas is the place to do it. Shocking
    To be honest anywhere is a target these days.

As the terrorists start to make their point, I think secondary towns and less will be more targetted.

It's totally sick and incapable of stopping. How easy would it be to do the same level of injuries at home time at a school? With, more importantly no instant police response.

We're in for a turbulent few years I think

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Maccabi.
    Okay, i know the place. Van stopped before, all the damage was done down the street. You wrote bollox mate

Sickening

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I'd say you both dont know the full story - like the Spanish Police / intelligence services dont know either.

It may be highly relevant that it took place outside a kosher restaurant - maybe this week ISIS (if it is them) want to kill Jews.

The attacks are random in their nature - the individuals concerned picking their own targets.

What we can all probably agree on - is that the attackers will be Muslims who have signed up to extremist Islamic viewpoints.

As a culture , as a religion, as a lifestyle choice and if they want to integrate into a normal modern Western world - they need to sort their house out. Starting with Imams, Sharia law and Islamic beliefs.

If they want to live a pure Muslim lifestyle - they need to move to a country that can provide them with that.

This attack wasnt the first and wont be the last unfortunately and will continue until either Muslims with these view points change their minds - or they are removed from everyday life.
    1,000 years ago, Spain was a predominantly Muslim country.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Seemingly a Muslim terrorist attack. Kosher restaurant. Not difficult to grasp why that area was targetted.
    You have obviousy never been to Barcelona, and walked along La Rambla if you think a hit and run driver, who travelled for hundreds of metres, could just stop exactly where he wanted to.

Theres hundreds of bars, shops, restaurants, street vendors of all many different creeds and nationalitys on that strip. Its one of the biggest tourist traps in the world.

Another attack nearby.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40971004

Suspects killed this time - and they wore suicide belts.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You have obviousy never been to Barcelona, and walked along La Rambla if you think a hit and run driver, who travelled for hundreds of metres, could just stop exactly where he wanted to.

Theres hundreds of bars, shops, restaurants, street vendors of all many different creeds and nationalitys on that strip. Its one of the biggest tourist traps in the world.
    Yeah I find it pretty hard to believe too. It's easy to understand why that area was targetted - because it's the tourist area and always rammed. Can't believe they deliberately tried to stop by a kosher restaurant.

Cue western leaders saying crap like "we stand together" and "they will never defeat us".

Then go and murder more innocent people in the middle east.

They really don't care about us as much as they say they do.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Indeed. 99.9% of the outlets were probably not kosher.

Does it matter ?, maybe it was the intended target before the van was stopped - maybe it wasnt - you dont know , I dont know , and neither does anybody else - unless they find intelligence info about the attack - or the man in custody decides Allah isnt that great after all and starts to talk to the Police.

Another attack last night - I presume ISIS - or just 5 random blokes in a van that happen to be radicalised Muslims - again.
    A van goes ploughing into people in a street that is over a mile long and a BBC conspiracy conceals that a kosher outlet exists in the street of a thousand shops.

Does it matter ?, maybe it was the intended target before the van was stopped - maybe it wasnt - you dont know , I dont know , and neither does anybody else - unless they find intelligence info about the attack - or the man in custody decides Allah isnt that great after all and starts to talk to the Police.

Another attack last night - I presume ISIS - or just 5 random blokes in a van that happen to be radicalised Muslims - again.
    I assume youve replied to the wrong post cos I'm not the one who thinks it does matter it was near a kosher restaurant?!?!? In fact I think it's a ridiculous notion.