+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Incident in Barcelona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Incident in Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Attack took place in front of a Kosher restaurant, something BBC conveniently failed to report. Funny that.
    In an emerging situation it shows information about a van being driven (most likely by an ISIS terrorist) for some distance down the most well known boulevard in Barcelona killing innocent people in its wake. What is the point you are making about a restaurant along its path?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In an emerging situation it shows information about a van being driven (most likely by an ISIS terrorist) for some distance down the most well known boulevard in Barcelona killing innocent people in its wake. What is the point you are making about a restaurant along its path?
    Seemingly a Muslim terrorist attack. Kosher restaurant. Not difficult to grasp why that area was targetted.

Seemingly a Muslim terrorist attack. Kosher restaurant. Not difficult to grasp why that area was targetted.
    These people care little about killing Jew, Gentile, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist or anyone who has the disfortune of being on a pedestrian street at the height of the tourist season. Your reference to the fact that that there is a Kosher restaurant in that area when the BBC has shown the pth of the vehicle appears a distraction at best unless you have a bbetter grasp of the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I'd say you both dont know the full story - like the Spanish Police / intelligence services dont know either.

It may be highly relevant that it took place outside a kosher restaurant - maybe this week ISIS (if it is them) want to kill Jews.

The attacks are random in their nature - the individuals concerned picking their own targets.

What we can all probably agree on - is that the attackers will be Muslims who have signed up to extremist Islamic viewpoints.

As a culture , as a religion, as a lifestyle choice and if they want to integrate into a normal modern Western world - they need to sort their house out. Starting with Imams, Sharia law and Islamic beliefs.

If they want to live a pure Muslim lifestyle - they need to move to a country that can provide them with that.

This attack wasnt the first and wont be the last unfortunately and will continue until either Muslims with these view points change their minds - or they are removed from everyday life.
    No not at all but you can carry on.

1 guy shot after being caught in the police dragnet on the edge of the city. Ran into the police in a Ford Focus no less and was shot shortly after.

2 arrested.

As for the Kosher restaurants, got the name please i've been living and working in the area for 17 years, i know the Turkish one and obviously the kebab house on the corner but not seen that one?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    No not at all but you can carry on.

1 guy shot after being caught in the police dragnet on the edge of the city. Ran into the police in a Ford Focus no less and was shot shortly after.

2 arrested.

As for the Kosher restaurants, got the name please i've been living and working in the area for 17 years, i know the Turkish one and obviously the kebab house on the corner but not seen that one?
    Maccabi.

Maccabi.
    Okay, i know the place. Van stopped before, all the damage was done down the street. You wrote bollox mate

I'd say you both dont know the full story - like the Spanish Police / intelligence services dont know either.

It may be highly relevant that it took place outside a kosher restaurant - maybe this week ISIS (if it is them) want to kill Jews.

The attacks are random in their nature - the individuals concerned picking their own targets.

What we can all probably agree on - is that the attackers will be Muslims who have signed up to extremist Islamic viewpoints.

As a culture , as a religion, as a lifestyle choice and if they want to integrate into a normal modern Western world - they need to sort their house out. Starting with Imams, Sharia law and Islamic beliefs.

If they want to live a pure Muslim lifestyle - they need to move to a country that can provide them with that.

This attack wasnt the first and wont be the last unfortunately and will continue until either Muslims with these view points change their minds - or they are removed from everyday life.
    1,000 years ago, Spain was a predominantly Muslim country.

Total bollocks

You have obviousy never been to Barcelona, and walked along La Rambla if you think a hit and run driver, who travelled for hundreds of metres, could just stop exactly where he wanted to.

Theres hundreds of bars, shops, restaurants, street vendors of all many different creeds and nationalitys on that strip. Its one of the biggest tourist traps in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You have obviousy never been to Barcelona, and walked along La Rambla if you think a hit and run driver, who travelled for hundreds of metres, could just stop exactly where he wanted to.

Theres hundreds of bars, shops, restaurants, street vendors of all many different creeds and nationalitys on that strip. Its one of the biggest tourist traps in the world.
    Yeah I find it pretty hard to believe too. It's easy to understand why that area was targetted - because it's the tourist area and always rammed. Can't believe they deliberately tried to stop by a kosher restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Indeed. 99.9% of the outlets were probably not kosher.

Does it matter ?, maybe it was the intended target before the van was stopped - maybe it wasnt - you dont know , I dont know , and neither does anybody else - unless they find intelligence info about the attack - or the man in custody decides Allah isnt that great after all and starts to talk to the Police.

Another attack last night - I presume ISIS - or just 5 random blokes in a van that happen to be radicalised Muslims - again.
    A van goes ploughing into people in a street that is over a mile long and a BBC conspiracy conceals that a kosher outlet exists in the street of a thousand shops.