+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snodgrass

Snodgrass

Been told he's surplus to requirements at W Ham.

Bit of a fan our our Neil it seems: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...y-neil-3307248

Just saying like.

Re: Snodgrass

He's one I've rated for years, despite playing for Leeds. Incredible workrate, alongside the quality. If that happened, and we kept all our current players, I'd start getting a little twitchy regards the P word.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    He's one I've rated for years, despite playing for Leeds. Incredible workrate, alongside the quality. If that happened, and we kept all our current players, I'd start getting a little twitchy regards the P word.
    Great player, they only bought him in January for £10m so I suspect David Gold will be talking about this transfer for years to come.

Got told this earlier today but thought it was ludicrous. Loan deal I was told.

He cost West Ham £10m in January.

I imagine they will want as much of that back as possible. That probably means one of the newly promoted Premier League sides or Derby! I expect he gets wages too.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He cost West Ham £10m in January.

I imagine they will want as much of that back as possible. That probably means one of the newly promoted Premier League sides or Derby! I expect he gets wages too.
    Yep.

Never in a million years in our price range

Out of our range pay wise even if loan ...but at the moment if we can hang on to Ken despite £10m offers and Possibly Bennett staying, i am almost prepared to believe anything is possible.

Burnley or Villa

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Out of our range pay wise even if loan ...but at the moment if we can hang on to Ken despite £10m offers and Possibly Bennett staying, i am almost prepared to believe anything is possible.
    Wouldn't get in our team at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Burnley or Villa
    Villa are walking a FFP tightrope so very unlikely unless then can off-load some players for decent money.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up somewhere like Swansea, Brighton, Palace or West Brom.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Burnley or Villa
    Villa is a possibility.

They have only spent over £80m since relegation and recouped less than half of that through selling players. FFP seems to be a new concept to them. They are in a total panic after their lousy start. Bruce is fearing for his job and they have adopted the approach of recruiting expensive 'names' in the belief that they will overpower other sides with their experience. Now Elmohamady is out with a sore mouth they will want a replacement to maintain their unique brand of football. Snodgrass looks like a good fit.

Then again he might want to continue with his career as a moderately successful footballer - and look somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Got told this earlier today but thought it was ludicrous. Loan deal I was told.
    Guy who told me this seems certain this may come off. Snodgrass loves Warnock, he would definitely play for him. Down to the club I guess.

Snodgrass & Bogle !!

Sounds like a firm of solicitors out of Dickens

Great player, should have made the grade in the prem in my opinion.
    Not sure whether we need him and I imagine wages would be too high even if we had him on a free

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Guy who told me this seems certain this may come off. Snodgrass loves Warnock, he would definitely play for him. Down to the club I guess.
    I would be very surprised if Snodgrass isn't signed by another premier league club & he would be a good signing for one of the promoted clubs.

Any thoughts of him coming to us are pure fantasy in my mind as we won't be able to afford his wages, never-mind a transfer fee or loan fee.

Sunderland interested.

They may not be able to afford him - but they are interested!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40968378

Ohhhhhh yes please, we sign him keep Ken, were up as ducking championeeees

Burnley, Newcastle or WBA or some similar club as cannot see him wanting to drop down a division.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Snodgrass & Bogle !!

Quite good Tony

Gone to Villa. At least there's be no confusion over his team mates colours.

Top , top player. Strengthen Villa big time.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Snodgrass & Bogle !!

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Gone to Villa. At least there's be no confusion over his team mates colours.
    How much must their wage bill be? Does ffp only apply to certain teams?