+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Snodgrass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blue in the Face

Re: Snodgrass

Snodgrass has an excellent football brain otherwise he wouldn't have had the career he's had with his lack of devastating pace. He's also a good set piece taker (though not against us last season), which we need more options for in the squad.

Next season we need to be much much more dynamic and interchange between the wingers and the no.10. Snodgrass would bring this to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Snodgrass has an excellent football brain otherwise he wouldn't have had the career he's had with his lack of devastating pace. He's also a good set piece taker (though not against us last season), which we need more options for in the squad.

Next season we need to be much much more dynamic and interchange between the wingers and the no.10. Snodgrass would bring this to the team.
    ^^
    Agreed. He has versatility, experience, good at dead ball, will chip in with goals and I think would add to our great team spirit. If we sign him and a creative Whittingham type player, I’d be happy with our midfield for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    ^^
    Agreed. He has versatility, experience, good at dead ball, will chip in with goals and I think would add to our great team spirit. If we sign him and a creative Whittingham type player, I’d be happy with our midfield for next season.

London City don't want him !

Villa don't want him !

So we are the "rubbish tip", for other teams throw-aways, is it.

He is shite.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Villa don't want him !

He is shite.
    Thank god you opinion counts for Jack shit and that it is down to our Management and ultimately the player himself. The facts of the matter are that our manager rates him, didn't want to lose him when they worked together at Leeds and tried desperately to loan him this time last season but was blown out of the water financially be Villa who were willing to meet the Hammers loan terms.

It's not a one way street either the player concerned loved playing under Warnock. He spoke very highly of him when Warnock went in for McGreggor and told him he would love it at Cardiff playing under Warnock. I am an avid listener to Warnock's pre and post match interview's as they give a fascinating insight into the man himself. Well worth taking the time to read his autobiography The Gaffer too.

Maybe then you'll respond with more than 'He is shite.'

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Thank god you opinion counts for Jack shit and that it is down to our Management and ultimately the player himself. The facts of the matter are that our manager rates him, didn't want to lose him when they worked together at Leeds and tried desperately to loan him this time last season but was blown out of the water financially be Villa who were willing to meet the Hammers loan terms.

It's not a one way street either the player concerned loved playing under Warnock. He spoke very highly of him when Warnock went in for McGreggor and told him he would love it at Cardiff playing under Warnock. I am an avid listener to Warnock's pre and post match interview's as they give a fascinating insight into the man himself. Well worth taking the time to read his autobiography The Gaffer too.

Maybe then you'll respond with more than 'He is shite.'
    OK, I don't like him as a player as he is a cheat. (besides being shite)

Villa don't want him !

He is shite.
    That's exactly what Bamba and Hoilett were, they worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    That's exactly what Bamba and Hoilett were, they worked out.
    They are good players, what part of "He is shite", don't you understand. ?

They are good players, what part of "He is shite", don't you understand. ?
    Good thing you don't run the club then, I imagine you'd have thought that Bamba and Hoilett were 'shite' prior to them signing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Good thing you don't run the club then, I imagine you'd have thought that Bamba and Hoilett were 'shite' prior to them signing for us.
    That's a rather silly sentence !