+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea, Sam Clucas & Zohore.

Swansea, Sam Clucas & Zohore.

Same bloke Alan Nixon who reported on twitter about Omar Ogle initially to us is now reporting that Swansea are going after Hull's Sam Clucas with a bigger bid that the one they turned down from Burnely, which was 10 million. Got to imagine that if they get 15 million for him, that may well just get pumped straight in our direction for Ken.

Re: Swansea, Sam Clucas & Zohore.

The way Swansea negotiate they'll be lucky to land Clucas by the January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The way Swansea negotiate they'll be lucky to land Clucas by the January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Same bloke Alan Nixon who reported on twitter about Omar Ogle initially to us is now reporting that Swansea are going after Hull's Sam Clucas with a bigger bid that the one they turned down from Burnely, which was 10 million. Got to imagine that if they get 15 million for him, that may well just get pumped straight in our direction for Ken.
    For gods sake - Zohore is not going to Hull. When will it actually sink in with some of the people on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    For gods sake - Zohore is not going to Hull. When will it actually sink in with some of the people on here.
    To be fair I'm sure Barcelona fans laughed off those Neymar to PSG rumours.

Hull have rejected a £12m bid by Swansea for Clucas.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hull have rejected a £12m bid by Swansea for Clucas.

Hull want £20m apparently, from what I have seen of Clucas he is worth nowhere near that. I think that whoever Swansea go for they are going to have to pay well over the odds which would be a massive shame ,

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Hull want £20m apparently, from what I have seen of Clucas he is worth nowhere near that. I think that whoever Swansea go for they are going to have to pay well over the odds which would be a massive shame ,
    They got £45m for Siggardsson.

Teams know that and are thus going to ramp their asking price up.

Damn shame and all that...

EDIT: Clucas is a tidy enough player, not worth £20m imo. Would love to see their fans go nuts over spending half that £45m on him.

Clucas is ok but i would be buzzing of he's their replacement for Gylfi. I remember Slade was after him the same time we signed Doyle.

They should go for Snodgrass.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

Hull's manager has suggested today that Zohore's price tag is too high......let's hope all other interested parties think the same!