+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tan's off again

Re: Tan's off again

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Good to see you on here lad i hope you contribute with football posts like you did on the Bluebirds forum.
    Cheers mate 😊 Not much posting these days, but I've read everything since 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Cheers mate 😊 Not much posting these days, but I've read everything since 😉
    You should start posting again mate. You were always a knowledgeable poster and there is some good chat on here these days for you to get involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    We learnt 3 years ago that his lawyers were on the case. If he finds something then he has every right to prosecute and of course he should do so.

In the meantime, I'm amazed that anybody is interested in hearing yet again about his views on the Cornelius transfer, after years of off-the-field nonsense. But there you go.
    I think its the press's job to care what the public are interested in. Blame them not him!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    You should start posting again mate. You were always a knowledgeable poster and there is some good chat on here these days for you to get involved in.
    I've noticed 👍 Been out of commission a few years with TV rights, but it seems sorted now. Need to watch some Cardiff football, not just read about it and doing stats 😉
    Hoping to catch the game tomorrow, as it's a real test. 30% possession and quick brake downs 👌

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    I've noticed 👍 Been out of commission a few years with TV rights, but it seems sorted now. Need to watch some Cardiff football, not just read about it and doing stats 😉
    Hoping to catch the game tomorrow, as it's a real test. 30% possession and quick brake downs 👌
    It will be tough tomorrow, maybe a bridge too far. However there is very little pressure on the players tomorrow, and apparently set pieces are their Achilles heel at present so hopefully we can it exploit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I think its the press's job to care what the public are interested in. Blame them not him!
    You'd have to be a novice in corporate PR to think that's the way it works.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Give it a rest Tan, you could send a glass eye to sleep.

You'd have to be a novice in corporate PR to think that's the way it works.
    Just because some businesses use PR in the way you are suggesting doesn't mean EVERY piece of press is put out that way. You are equally novice to think that you know anything more than I do.

Just because some businesses use PR in the way you are suggesting doesn't mean EVERY piece of press is put out that way. You are equally novice to think that you know anything more than I do.
    I work in it.

I work in it.
    It doesn't mean you know any more than me on this particular issue though does it.

It doesn't mean you know any more than me on this particular issue though does it.
    I just disagree with your point that we should 'blame the press'. Tan is in complete control over what information is released about his private instructions to lawyers and may have even initiated it.

I just disagree with your point that we should 'blame the press'. Tan is in complete control over what information is released about his private instructions to lawyers and may have even initiated it.
    Then we will have to agree to disagree. I think what you are saying is plausible but I feel my point is more likely. Just because something can happen in a certain way doesn't mean it is always going to be that way without question.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I wonder if MM was in for another job?

Then we will have to agree to disagree. I think what you are saying is plausible but I feel my point is more likely. Just because something can happen in a certain way doesn't mean it is always going to be that way without question.
    Okeedokee.

So much seems to be a showboating excersise these days. It's like watching the Jeremy Kyle show in perpetual 3D. I guess some people have come to expect that.

If Tan wants to take on MM, then do it. I'm sure most of us would have an interest in the outcome.

But no need to make such a dragged out soap opera about it. Still.
    The man may -or may not - have a valid desire for vengeance, but he is not classy .
    IMO.

I'm bored of the Malky/Tan saga but if Malky has done wrong and it's in the best interest of Cardiff City then i'm team Tan. If not i'd like Tan to STFU about it and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    From what I heard he's got good reason to be like a dog with a bone, he feels he's been wronged and he wants to prove it.
    What have you heard? It's perfectly legal to report what someone else has told you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What have you heard? It's perfectly legal to report what someone else has told you.
    Is it? did someone else tell you that? I will send you a pm.

Tan is a complete twat....... he is an embarrassment

The fact that a "fresh investigation" is being carried out has to mean that all of the rumours, innuendos and tales of dodgy dealing that have been around for almost four years were groundless doesn't it? If after all of this time and all of pages and pages of messageboard chatter, general "in the know" gossip and Vincent Tan allegations, a further investigation is needed, then it has to follow that what there's been up to now has been a waste of time and space?

Maybe this further investigation will bear fruit, but if it's all as open and shut as so many have been telling us it is for years and years, then you have to wonder why Mackay and Moody were not convicted and sentenced years ago - after all, based on the content of some of those e-mails, it's hardly as if we're talking about criminal masterminds!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The fact that a "fresh investigation" is being carried out has to mean that all of the rumours, innuendos and tales of dodgy dealing that have been around for almost four years were groundless doesn't it? If after all of this time and all of pages and pages of messageboard chatter, general "in the know" gossip and Vincent Tan allegations, a further investigation is needed, then it has to follow that what there's been up to now has been a waste of time and space?

Maybe this further investigation will bear fruit, but if it's all as open and shut as so many have been telling us it is for years and years, then you have to wonder why Mackay and Moody were not convicted and sentenced years ago - after all, based on the content of some of those e-mails, it's hardly as if we're talking about criminal masterminds!
    ^^^This

Malky is guilty of getting a transfer wrong

Tan is guilty of being a clueless and bitter idiot

NOTHING will come of this "investigation" either I very much doubt there even will be one

What really needs exposing is Tan and his stoogies interference in team matters. Now that really would be an interesting investigation ?

Go get him Vic

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I'm bored of the Malky/Tan saga but if Malky has done wrong and it's in the best interest of Cardiff City then i'm team Tan. If not i'd like Tan to STFU about it and move on
    Or, he could just STFU - and simply get on with prosecuting. If there is a case, and if CCFC has been wronged, bloody sort it. Let us know the outcome.

Instead of bonging on and fecking on about it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

It doesn't follow that at all.

The original article included the comment that Tan had received new information. It would be bloody stupid not to investigate that new information - it may be nothing of note or it could lead to interesting finds. Mackay and Moody may well be thick as two short planks, that doesn't mean people involved in transfers aren't.