+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tan's off again

Re: Tan's off again

***** crying that Tan is once again dividing the fans

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He worships someone who divided the fanbase into those who got ice cream and those who didn't!

F#ck *****. He is just one very ordinary person with provably crap opinions. Same as thousands of us ;).

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    What really needs exposing is Tan and his stoogies interference in team matters. Now that really would be an interesting investigation ?
    Forgive my ignorance but have any players or managers come out quoting Tan interfering with team matters and so on?

Forgive my ignorance but have any players or managers come out quoting Tan interfering with team matters and so on?
    Warnock certainly hasn't, in fact he's been incredibly complimentary about the support he has received from Tan. Unfortunately some people seem to look for any excuse to knock the club & Tan which is pretty pathetic in my opinion.......you only need to look at some of the contributions to this thread for examples

Hmm, owner comes into dressing room, jokes Marshall isn't scoring enough goals.

Agenda driven dark side site claim that proves Tan clueless, interfering.

It's naive to expect any owner not to have their views, naive to expect them not to chat to manager. That hardly equates to demanding players play, adopting certain tactics etc.

Tan must be able to see the difference between our start this season and the feeling around the club in the rebrand and then Malky v Tan years.

Looking at Tan's comments it's hard not to come to the conclusion that his frustration is as much to do with the possibility of an employee stealing from him whilst racially slurring him, as it is to his obvious anger at that 'trusted' person and his assistant blowing the Club's chances in the Premiership for sake of personal, illegal, gain.

I've always thought that whilst Tan made some serious errors of judgement, it was Mackay who screwed us -and the club...

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Looking at Tan's comments it's hard not to come to the conclusion that his frustration is as much to do with the possibility of an employee stealing from him whilst racially slurring him, as it is to his obvious anger at that 'trusted' person and his assistant blowing the Club's chances in the Premiership for sake of personal, illegal, gain.

I've always thought that whilst Tan made some serious errors of judgement, it was Mackay who screwed us -and the club...

Now that really is crazy talk crawl back under the stone

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Hmm, owner comes into dressing room, jokes Marshall isn't scoring enough goals.

Agenda driven dark side site claim that proves Tan clueless, interfering.

It's naive to expect any owner not to have their views, naive to expect them not to chat to manager. That hardly equates to demanding players play, adopting certain tactics etc.
    Only if only that was the case?
    Why doesnt somebody ask VT, Delhman or Choo the circumstances behind ANdrew Taylors departure from the club?? Now that really would be interesting???

Only if only that was the case?
    Why doesnt somebody ask VT, Delhman or Choo the circumstances behind ANdrew Taylors departure from the club?? Now that really would be interesting???
    Oh look, ITK ;)

Go on, tell us all then Taylor's departure from the club. You can't hint you know without revealing to all of us without your credible sources.

Let me guess, Tan stormed in saying "Taylor's not that good and slow"? How dare that Tan be completely out of tune with the fans!

PS, It's Dalman not Delhman.

Folks, it is genuinely saddening to see all this stuff churned up again.
    Either Tan raised it, or the Media, or both, but IMO it is a detracting side-show, at a time we should be enjoying.

Mr Tan, if you, and the Club has been wronged, please get on and sort it.
    Clinically, mercilessly if need be, but.. quietly, and with some dignity.
    Let us know when you are done.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Agreed 100%

Tan invested his money into our club and from the looks of it - a sizeable chunk of his wealth. Malky was the one who spunked the money on dross. But there is more to it than that, Tan believes that both of them took from him and disrespected him etc - a big no no in Tan's culture. Malky has made an enemy for life and he knows it (hence the grovelling apology after previously threatening court action)

If I suspected anyone I know or worked for me of trying to undermine me in any way, take money etc - I would do a lot more than what Tan has done.

What Tan is guilty of is trusting Malky and Moody too much and not putting places measures to check them.

Concrete wellies for xmas for both of them.
    For me, it's more than just Tan though. If any offence was committed then it's stealing from the club. Forget Tan, I'd want any owner of this club not to "get over it and let it go" if any new information came to light.

For me, it's more than just Tan though. If any offence was committed then it's stealing from the club. Forget Tan, I'd want any owner of this club not to "get over it and let it go" if any new information came to light.
    It hasnt and it wont VT is just ever so slighty bonkers always has been.

Oh look, ITK ;)

Go on, tell us all then Taylor's departure from the club. You can't hint you know without revealing to all of us without your credible sources.

Let me guess, Tan stormed in saying "Taylor's not that good and slow"? How dare that Tan be completely out of tune with the fans!

PS, It's Dalman not Delhman.
    Sorry for the mispelling i always thought his surname started with D and ended with d?
    Its not my place to tell about Taylor and if i did i would be banned from this forum and as i enjoy the banter i would prefer to stay. Safe as to say Taylor was treated as bad as it gets by the 3 of them and he deserved better

Sorry for the mispelling i always thought his surname started with D and ended with d?
    Its not my place to tell about Taylor and if i did i would be banned from this forum and as i enjoy the banter i would prefer to stay. Safe as to say Taylor was treated as bad as it gets by the 3 of them and he deserved better
    Right, so you tease an interesting story and then hide behind the "I'd get banned" defence... guess we should just take your word on trust then.

Maybe you could post it on the dark site instead under a different name then? They'd love that kind of tale, you'd never get banned for criticising Tan there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I think we are interested if Malky / Moody (or their associates) were on the make.

Whether a manager falls out with a player, a player storms out etc - that's just life. where money is concerned that's different.

Tan wont find any evidence - they werent that stupid, any transactions would have been done overseas using 3rd parties - and will never be proven - I think it's that bit that annoys Tan the most - no concrete proof, yet he seems convinced there was something going on.

Tan was asked a question - he gave a very direct answer.

team news should be out soon for the Wolves game - unless Moody has nicked it first.....
    You know the old saying dont try and kid a kidder. VT is as slimey as a barrel of frogs himself. MM couldnt teach VT anything on that score

You know the old saying dont try and kid a kidder. VT is as slimey as a barrel of frogs himself. MM couldnt teach VT anything on that score
    So because VT is slimy, the club being ripped off ( if that is what happened ) is thus acceptable to you?

Seems like some hate Tan more than they love the club.

It's people like you that are 'slimey' imo

If you don't like it, don't f'ing read it

Chepstow could you not ignore my question and answer please? Thanks

Funny you were spelling it correctly 18 months ago - http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...uits&p=4626461

Another boring wind up account dominating every thread posting shit. Another poster the board would be better without.