+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tan's off again

Tan's off again

Re: Tan's off again

And if new information indicated there was something dodgy?

He should just "give it a break"?

Deary me, there is such a positive vibe around the club currently, yet our owner chooses now to start dredging this all up again. His prerogative to further instruct a solicitor, but why he feels the need to make the media aware of his instructions and release the same statements all the time is beyond belief.

He must have one of those Reliable Sources that are doing the rounds

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Deary me, there is such a positive vibe around the club currently, yet our owner chooses now to start dredging this all up again. His prerogative to further instruct a solicitor, but why he feels the need to make the media aware of his instructions and release the same statements all the time is beyond belief.
    Yeah, it's ancient history now. He really needs to just shut up about Mackay.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Yeah, it's ancient history now. He really needs to just shut up about Mackay.
    Schhh.....you know who will be on to it.

IF there was wrongdoing then you can understand VT going after him, but I'm not sure what he's hoping to achieve.
    The timing is also pretty lousy, a great positive vibe about the place and here we are again discussing off-field stuff

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Who says he "made the media aware"?

The main comments cited were from days ago. Chances are media asked him for confirmation if a solicitor has been instructed.
    How would the media have known? Pro Malky leaks were made to numerous journalists, especially Pat Murphy. Clearly nothing to do with Moody who used to be a journalist and later PR guy at Watford,

It could well be as part of this, preliminary contact has been made with certain parties; news leaked to BBC.

Love the way posters on here think Tan should just spend his cash and shut the Fu*k up. Lol!!

I really wish he would move on from this. Let's look forward not back. I don't see what he can possibly gain from it.

It's eating him alive and he should now be savvy enough not to spout it off to a media who are looking to portray him as a mad man from a distant country.

He needs to either prosecute him or STFU now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I really wish he would move on from this. Let's look forward not back. I don't see what he can possibly gain from it.
    It's a lot of money to "just forget about it". Why are our fans getting all hot under the collar about this. The team are doing well. We've got a decent manager. That's all we should be interested in. If Tan wants to keep gnawing at this bone, then that's up to him. It was his cash that got skunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    He needs to either prosecute him or STFU now.
    Perhaps that's why he's instructed lawyers.

If someone had spent my cash in that way, I'd also be like a dog with a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Then perhaps the time to announce this is when he's decided to prosecute.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It's a lot of money to "just forget about it". Why are our fans getting all hot under the collar about this. The team are doing well. We've got a decent manager. That's all we should be interested in. If Tan wants to keep gnawing at this bone, then that's up to him. It was his cash that got skunked.

I think there's a certain amount of faith an owner has to give to any manager when allowing them to spend money, however if he has any information that the deal was crooked then he has every right to investigate it. Any business would.

I suspect as his profile has risen again , because of the Citys start ,the media hounds are paying him more interest and he has taken up that opportunity to bear all again , as I do think he is still smarting.

Now the question we must ask ourselves have we ever had a deeply lying grievance, that every now and then is triggered by event or conversation , thrn whoosh it all comes again, as a rant , like a lanced boil, then a head grows over the boil , and it lies dormant just waiting to be lanced and burst once again .

Basically Malky pissed him off and he aint going to forget ,strangely I get it .

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Love the way posters on here think Tan should just spend his cash and shut the Fu*k up. Lol!!
    its borderline comical

Great news 😂 We enjoyed a win over Villa, Tan does a interview about it. We approach deadline day and playing another top team tomorrow. He launched another media hype about it. I'm starting to believe Tan is a bit like Mourinho 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Great news 😂 We enjoyed a win over Villa, Tan does a interview about it. We approach deadline day and playing another top team tomorrow. He launched another media hype about it. I'm starting to believe Tan is a bit like Mourinho 😂
    Is this Scandinavian Bluebird from ****?

Blog Entries

From what I heard he's got good reason to be like a dog with a bone, he feels he's been wronged and he wants to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    its borderline comical
    We learnt 3 years ago that his lawyers were on the case. If he finds something then he has every right to prosecute and of course he should do so.

In the meantime, I'm amazed that anybody is interested in hearing yet again about his views on the Cornelius transfer, after years of off-the-field nonsense. But there you go.

Yes 😊(Response Gringo..) Not familiar with the interface..
    Last edited by Wolff; 18-08-17 at 19:00. Reason: Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Yes 😊
    Good to see you on here lad i hope you contribute with football posts like you did on the Bluebirds forum.