+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is a season of no respect.

This is a season of no respect.

Top 2, both unbeaten playing today.

First game shown on Channel 5 Championship highlights program?

Sheff Utd - Barnsley.

We will get no respect from the media this season whatsoever - let's hope Warnock uses that as a motivation tool.

Re: This is a season of no respect.

I don't mind them fairly distributing out the games after a season of newcastle love in last year and Then everything else follows on (kind of like the Sky Leeds love in). But if you are going to show the games and change the first game every week at least choose the most entertaining first! There was 6 goals in the villa game for a start.

English media bias sod 'em.

It is probably just the 'easy' option for them. It was the early kick off and it gives them more time to edit the highlights package.

Poor though.

International

Do we want to have a home game televised and drop the gate by 5000?

Good.

The longer they ignore us the better

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It is probably just the 'easy' option for them. It was the early kick off and it gives them more time to edit the highlights package.

Poor though.
    Games broadcast on sky have more camera angles and replays etc too so it's easier.

Also it was a local derby so you can understand it.

Channel Five's coverage is one of the most blatant examples of every expense spared I've ever seen - I think I'm right in saying this is the last season of their contract, surely the League will turn down any bid from them to renew it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Channel Five's coverage is one of the most blatant examples of every expense spared I've ever seen - I think I'm right in saying this is the last season of their contract, surely the League will turn down any bid from them to renew it?
    It really is abysmal. I just record the show and skip to our match. Even then, last nights show contained nothing, other than NW's brief interview, that hadn't already been posted on here

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Highest bid wins, no matter what the quality of the coverage.

The Football League show was better.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    The Football League show was better. Spedger
    + 1

Who gives a flying f*ck. We're into "no-one likes us but we don't care" mode

We've never been popular & we've now got the man everyone likes to hate as our manager.

The obsession with other peoples forums are beyond me. I don't care what they think. We've got off to a superb start, we know that there will be bumps along the way, let's keep doing what we do.

Pace & power is essential in this division and we have it for the first time since Chopra/Bothroyd/McCormack, long may it live.

Rather have 12 points in the bag than worry about what a Dingle thinks.

Long live the revolution.